Large Jodie Hobo vs. Maxi Veneta Hobo

Did you receive your bag? How do you like it? Please share pictures with us :smile:
I love it! I actually returned the black and got gray suede instead. Selfridge's had it for $2100 online, which was the cheapest I found. The large size is plenty big (and my daily bag is a DE Neverfull GM), but you can angle it on your shoulder so it's not too bulky. I really love the Jodie "knot," as it's nice to rest your hand there when you're carrying it on your shoulder. I ordered another in the moutarde color. I'll definitely take pics in the next few days. Anyone else buy the large Jodie? I love the return of oversized bags! Stay safe and well, all!

I love it! I actually returned the black and got gray suede instead. Selfridge's had it for $2100 online, which was the cheapest I found. The large size is plenty big (and my daily bag is a DE Neverfull GM), but you can angle it on your shoulder so it's not too bulky. I really love the Jodie "knot," as it's nice to rest your hand there when you're carrying it on your shoulder. I ordered another in the moutarde color. I'll definitely take pics in the next few days. Anyone else buy the large Jodie? I love the return of oversized bags! Stay safe and well, all!
Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I’m a bit confused with the sizes. When you say large is it the next size bigger than the mini Jodie or is it the one smaller than the maxi?

Reactions: RT1
Yep! I actually love the look of the maxi and love large bags, but then I thought about how ridiculously heavy a leather bag that size would be!
You’d be surprised how light weight the Jodie is. The one I tried wasn’t the large but it was still pretty big (I shared a picture on the mini Jodie thread). But the bag is so light that I actually forgot it was hanging on the crook of my arms while I was paying for the mini Jodie ‍♀️

Reactions: RT1
I’ve been putting stuff in my selfridges shopping bag but haven’t quite checked out as It’s my first time and concerned about custom duties?
Have you guys from US bought from selfridges?
QUOTE="unhly_msqurade, post: 33691084, member: 595159"]I love it! I actually returned the black and got gray suede instead. Selfridge's had it for $2100 online, which was the cheapest I found. The large size is plenty big (and my daily bag is a DE Neverfull GM), but you can angle it on your shoulder so it's not too bulky. I really love the Jodie "knot," as it's nice to rest your hand there when you're carrying it on your shoulder. I ordered another in the moutarde color. I'll definitely take pics in the next few days. Anyone else buy the large Jodie? I love the return of oversized bags! Stay safe and well, all![/QUOTE]

I’ve been putting stuff in my selfridges shopping bag but haven’t quite checked out as It’s my first time and concerned about custom duties?
Have you guys from US bought from selfridges?
QUOTE="unhly_msqurade, post: 33691084, member: 595159"]I love it! I actually returned the black and got gray suede instead. Selfridge's had it for $2100 online, which was the cheapest I found. The large size is plenty big (and my daily bag is a DE Neverfull GM), but you can angle it on your shoulder so it's not too bulky. I really love the Jodie "knot," as it's nice to rest your hand there when you're carrying it on your shoulder. I ordered another in the moutarde color. I'll definitely take pics in the next few days. Anyone else buy the large Jodie? I love the return of oversized bags! Stay safe and well, all!
Any customs/duties are added when you check out.

Reactions: RT1 and am2022