large horsebit hobo inquiry

1. hi guys,

i'm planning to sell my large horsebit hobo on eBay & i just need your help on what starting price suit this bag. would $999 be too outrageous? thanks in advance.

a little info about the bag:
    ....less than a year old.
    ....no stains, marks, or any signs of damage
    ....used less than 10x

(oh god, and sorry about the size of the pic)

[​IMG]

2. LOL I wish it was black I would be interested:smile:

Yours is gorgeous, though--I just have waaaay too many brown bags LOL

I think $999 is a decent price, but in the store they are like 1270 or so with tax...maybe offer free shipping??

3. oo that's pretty! yeah i agere with couturegrl. the price isn't that much off retail so offering free shipping would be a good incentive to buy from you :smile:

4. I can't see the pic :sad:
    I would go a little lower... eBay auctions have a habit of growing anyway... if you start so high you may not get bids, also the price is too close to a new one... I would start a little lower and place a reserve on it, that way if your reserve is not met you don't have to sell it.

5. I agree - you might get more interest with a lower opening bid. I think potential bidders would appreciate a lower opening bid over free shipping...

6. i wanted that bag! and i'm debating wheather to buy it on eBay or not...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice