Large Hobo In Satin

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
I am so sad..I really really REALLY want this bag in blue, but can't find it anywhere...:cry:
Anyone have any idea where I can possibly find it????:search:

Attachments

• Largehoboblue.jpg
    Largehoboblue.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 65
I found it at a NM by me! yippie! They are holding it for me...My heart is racing. do I DARE buy another Chanel. I was just getting used to the one I struggled with not too long ago:sweatdrop:

I haven't seen it up close. Can someone who has give me their opinion. Right now I have the large diamond stitch, which I believe is smaller than this one

It's definitely bigger than the large DS tote. You can try searching eBay for similar satin cabas. I recall seeing one a coupla days back. Good luck! It's a gorgeous bag!

And this should go under Chanel Shopping!

When she gave me the dimensions, I thought it sounded kinda big. But if it slouches, I thought it may not be so bad. I'll check it out. I cant go to big it would look silly on me as I am only 5'2 103 lbs...:girlsigh:

I came across someone wearing it on another thread....It does look flipping big! Too big for me....What about that one that all of you mentioned coco cabas, the baby? is that still available? I looked on ebay and only saw black and vinyl. I want blue satin