Large GST.. Black or Blue ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi, tomorrow i'm going to buy the large gst. Which color should i buy ? Currently i just purchase gst red 12c, normal gst size. I'm buying this large gst for my workhorse bag. My SA told me to buy the blue color, coz it's from seasonal collection, so it's not a common bag. But my DH told me to grab the black one, coz the model is already seasonal, so for color just grab the classic. For additional info, i wear jeans to work. So i don't wear any formal dress. Please help ke to choose, i already reserve for both, and tomorrow is my deadline to buy. Thanks. :smile:

Hi, tomorrow i'm going to buy the large gst. Which color should i buy ? Currently i just purchase gst red 12c, normal gst size. I'm buying this large gst for my workhorse bag. My SA told me to buy the blue color, coz it's from seasonal collection, so it's not a common bag. But my DH told me to grab the black one, coz the model is already seasonal, so for color just grab the classic. For additional info, i wear jeans to work. So i don't wear any formal dress. Please help ke to choose, i already reserve for both, and tomorrow is my deadline to buy. Thanks. :smile:
The blue is gorgeous!

Well, i would go for Black, i do wear jeans lots and plain colour clothing. So i find that if i wear casual clothing but carry a dressy bag like BLK GST with GHW... !! my bag will pop more and catch more attention... in my case i only own jumbo flap in BLK GHW and when i take her out and about with jeans and t shirt. I do get lots of attention from other girls.... by the way i'm getting BLK GST GHW or SHW next year, can't wait

I would go with black! I saw the navy blue one, but didn't like it, it was too dark for a blue (in my opinion ;))
When dark, than classic black! Goes with everything and you already bought a nice red colour now:graucho: