Large Drew bag the right size for me?

bagloverss

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
YYC
Hi everyone! I have considered the Drew bag since it first became popular. Definitely wanted the black. Was just able to score the black on sale but I think it may be too big on me. Do you think a Large size on a petite 5'2" would be too big? Should I go for a Medium instead?
Sorry for the gym attire and food belly! Lol!

Attachments

LuckyBitch

Aug 4, 2014
I think it depends on what you wear. Maybe it sounds strange but I prefer a larger bag during the winter months when I wear a coat, thick scarf, boots, etc. I feel that the proportions fit.
The bag you're wearing is beautiful but in your top and leggings it does look a bit too large for your slender frame. However, if you love it the way it is then wear it in good health.

honey52

O.G.
May 7, 2007
its a bit large. if you're going to use this as any every day then this could fly. if you're using it occasionally for specific events or evenings when you're not carrying much then meh.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi everyone! I have considered the Drew bag since it first became popular. Definitely wanted the black. Was just able to score the black on sale but I think it may be too big on me. Do you think a Large size on a petite 5'2" would be too big? Should I go for a Medium instead?
Sorry for the gym attire and food belly! Lol!
Can I ask what you decided to do? I'm the same size and contemplating the same thing. It definitely looks bigger on you but I think that I just because we are used to seeing the mini and small ones. It would be nice to fit more and have the leather strap. I have to make a decision if I'm getting the largest size because there is only left.