Large Diamond Stitch Tote in Brown **PICS**

I think it is the combination of that color hardware on the brown bag. I think it doesn't go well with the brown. I like it on the black & especially on the white! Sorry it didn't work out. I am sure u will find a new love soon!

Kaban - No, not yet but I have only used it a few times. How about yours is it scratched yet? When it is on my shoulder my arm pretty much covers the CC's so you can hardly see it. I hope it will be ok.

bellabags said:
I think it is the combination of that color hardware on the brown bag. I think it doesn't go well with the brown. I like it on the black & especially on the white! Sorry it didn't work out. I am sure u will find a new love soon!

Hmmm...I wondered about that (leather color/hardware combination) as well... I initially wanted the bag in brown, but purchased black and LOVE it... I find the hardware to be quite subtle when the bag is worn. Love the bag so much I ordered a "sister" in red. I opened the box, looked at the bag for 10 minutes, put the bag back in the box, and sent her home... The red did not work for me for some reason...

SoCal said:
Hmmm...I wondered about that (leather color/hardware combination) as well... I initially wanted the bag in brown, but purchased black and LOVE it... I find the hardware to be quite subtle when the bag is worn. Love the bag so much I ordered a "sister" in red. I opened the box, looked at the bag for 10 minutes, put the bag back in the box, and sent her home... The red did not work for me for some reason...

I love that red color... too bad none of the styles suited me!!