Large Cotton Club Tote...

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Anyone of you also find the Large Cotton Club Tote bulky under your arms? As far as I can remember when I tried it on to my shoulders before, it was bulky.. I can't remember... But I still do love the Light Silver Large Cotton Club Tote... Any pros and cons? I tried searching for a modelling pic, but I didn't see any.. Thanks! :biggrin:

I have the large CC tote. I don't find it bulky at all. It's quite comfy.

The only con that I have found is that the bottom corners of the bag can tend to smoosh in. So, when I'm not using that bag, I stuff the heck out of those corners so that it looks nice. Other than that, I love the bag and haven't had any problems with it.

I love my black CC tote! It really seems to fit me perfectly! The leather is so soft and lightweight that it really doesn't seem bulky to me at all! In fact, I really wish that I'd picked up one in bronze as well...:sad:

I have the large CC tote. I don't find it bulky at all. It's quite comfy.

The only con that I have found is that the bottom corners of the bag can tend to smoosh in. So, when I'm not using that bag, I stuff the heck out of those corners so that it looks nice. Other than that, I love the bag and haven't had any problems with it.

I have this bag in the large light silver. It really isn't too big and bulky, and I'm the type that doesn't like really large bags. I agree with the above, though, the corners do tend to squish down and crease.

okay rica here's the pic sorry for my clothes i was on my way to bed last night. But as you can see from the side the bag is not bulky and that it "closes" near the arm area so you would not have a difficult time carrying it. :graucho: get it already!

Attachments

• cotton club resize.jpg
    cotton club resize.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 108
Where can we still get the Cotton Club range? I've been searching for the light silver/white cotton club oblong looking bag... don't know what its called but it has a diagonal zip in front... But there's no more in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong the last I checked! Anyone knows where I can still get?