LARGE cosmetics bag recommendations?

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Hello everyone!

Does anyone have an suggestions for a large, cosmetics/toiletry bag? I need a bag that can hold all of my "junk" when I travel such as shampoos, lotions, makeup, jewelry, straightening iron etc when ever I travel. I'd like to have everything in one bag...some thing similar to LV's Deauville...that shape is perfect, but price tag nooo. So obviously it doesn't have to be designer. Right now I have ton of cosmetic bags and zip loc baggies scattered inside my luggage, I'd like to be more organized. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• p10260754_ph_hero.jpg
    p10260754_ph_hero.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 49
Personally I love train cases and thats what I use. Sephora has a bunch of makeup bags- but most of them are on the small side. Here are some larger ones.

P132234_hero.jpg

P12106_hero.jpg

P37090_hero.jpg

P131702_hero.jpg

I loved my Deauville~! Im selling it to make room for this years treasures! If you are interested in a used bag let me know! It is on My pouppette auctions. It really is a spacious bag and holds so much stuff! Coach also has some nice traveling cases!

If this is still available from NM or BG, the case is pretty good size. I am not sure it is long enough for a curling iron, but you can definitely get a ton of makeup and shampoo stuff in there. And it comes with cosmetics!!! I have this and it is gorgeous. In fact when it arrived my son said "wow...love your new bag"...LOL.

Attachments

• Bobbi Brown Tuxedo Pink NM Kit.jpg
    Bobbi Brown Tuxedo Pink NM Kit.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 31
I can't find pictures, becuase they don't make it anymore, but I picked up a HUGE roll up/hang up toiletry bag from Victorias Secret and I can load it up with all of my hair products, hair brush, straightening iron, cosmetics, and toothbrush/toothpaste. It's pink stripe satin and it cost me $30 with purchase about 5 years ago. I love it.