Large Cosmetic Bag & Key Pouch questions...

VirginLambie

Aug 6, 2009
Hello all!

I looked at some other threads to see if my question had been answered, but didn't find an appropriate thread.

Do the large cosmetic bags fit in the Montego?

Also, what do you guys put in those tiny key pouches?

Thanks,

-L:biggrin:

I would not think a large cosmetic case would fit well in the Montego....the cases are pretty big and it would take up the whole purse....even when I used mine in my Westfield it took up a lot of room and thats a tote. As for the keypouch I personally use mine as a key chain. I do not put anything in mine usually.

The small cosmetic bag is really hard to find. I don't know if anyone here has one.

I know the large is pretty large, but would fit in a montego. As Bently said, it's going to take up a lot of room

Get a HJ cosmetic bag. There's a ton at NR right now. ;)

The keypouches - I use them for extra cards. CC/GiftCards/Rewards, etc.

Yeah, I could only find photos of the small size on lambcollections.com. I wonder why they are so rare? Maybe they just don't hold enough?

I am having so much trouble resisting buying the large one to match my ombre check montego!!!!

^^I have the box that my "L" fragrance set came in- I use that for stationery. And the bag that came w/ my "Lambi-Cami" sneaks- I use that to hold my journal. I never let any L.A.M.B.-goodness go to waste. ;)

Harajuku Lovers. It's a lower-priced line. Many of the bags have the Harajuku girls on them, or with Gwen. Very much like the LeSportSac styles/materials. i just picked up a really cute black/white one for about $14 at NR