Large Classic Ostrich Chanel or Phython Spy or Kelly 32 Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Okay. I am still confused. I got a list wanted bag that I would like to purchase asap but I am still confused. Maybe you guys can give me a little help here.

Of course I wanted a Birkin 35 but so far I haven't had time to call other Hermes boutique beside Hermes Houston which whenever I call them NO Birkin available.:lol: But what do you expect? Unless you are super lucky of course!

So I am not a patience person and there are other bags that also coming into my consideration if I can't wait for the Birkin. Of course this bag has to be equal or very close in quality and beauty and everything else that has to count.

I fall in love with Ostrich Chanel (light beige) in large size! OMG! I am in love :love: :love: :love: Believe me I have hard time to leave the store without it but it was on hold for me. The price is about $7,600 I think.

Then there is another bag that I wanted which is the Phython Spy! That bag is gorgeous and so light weight and I love that bag and the color is gorgeous (blue, green, choco, beige combination). I wish I have pics to show you but I can't find anywhere. I saw it in NM and also Fendy Boutique. The price of this bag is around $5,000.

And then finally the Kelly bag that is still available in Hermes store in black and gold color. The price around $6,000 to $7,000 I think. I am not the exact prices.

Helpppp! I don't want to spend alot of money for something I don't love til I die! I think I can love the ostrich chanel in classic style and also the Fendy phyton for a long time as long as the will hold the time.

Which one do you think I should get??? Help!:wacko:

I am also going to post this thread on the handbags & purses forum so I can hear other opinions.

I need your opinion guys so help me.

Here is the pic of Chanel I copied from someone's thread on this forum.

ostrich chanel.jpg

is this the phython spy you are talking about? (I saw it on the Fendi spy thread on thefashionspot from Spycrazy) i think it's pretty but I think i would go for the ostrich chanel or the kelly. although you do have the ferragamo ostrich and the colors might be a little too similiar. The kelly is very very classic, and it's Hermes! I'm sure the craftsmanship is wonderful and will hold up very well! I want a Kelly or Birkin for my next bag! :P

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.