Large Chocolate Betty Came Today & WOW

1. She is SOOOO much better in person then any photo I've seen. I was afraid the color was going to be a reddish brow but it's a TRUE deep chocolate brown. JUST PERFECT. And the best part $716 plus tax. Almost 1/3 of the original price. :yes:

The photo is w/ all the stuffing in.

bettyyay.JPG betty on.JPG
  2. Oh My That is gorgeous :love:

This bag is much better IRL than the pictures.

Does it have 2 pockets on each side?

Where did you end up buying it?

3. Congrats! I love the Betty. It looks fab on you!

4. Thanks! I wound up finding it at Nordies and had them PM Saks additional 30% off.

5. Yes, 2 huge pockets on either side and that adorable little change purse. I am a total pocket/zipper person. I need compartments and this fits the bill!

6. Gorgeous - I love the chocolate. She looks great on you. Congrats on the price - that is an awesome deal on an awesome bag.

7. All this talk about the Betty at an unbelievable price makes me want to get one! So, is there a possibility that I can still get one for that price??? Please let me know!! :biggrin:

8. They actually calculated the math in your favor :lol:

$716 = 40% + 30% off the $1705 size,
    unless they took the 30& off the retail price
    instead of the sales price! :idea:

9. You got a really great deal, your bag originally sold for $1976-
    the betty with the rings is more expensive than the summer betty that Saks has now...

10. Beautiful bag! :love: I'm thinking about a Med. Betty. I saw both in person yesterday, and the Betty's are stunning. They have so many details. Congratulations. Did you see any Med.'s? They were all full price at the NM I went to.

11. I actually have a med. coming.

ooops, NO selling on the PF!

12. Do you? What color is it? I really liked the tan color that I saw. It was $1700 though.

13. That color on that bag is excellent. Brilliant choice!

14. What a fabulous bag! I wish I could get my hands on a black one for the same price.

15. Fabulous! looks great on you, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice