Large Cabat Reveal

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
As if I didn't do enough damage at the meet up... But this beauty has been haunting me since it became available. As I told L, I tried to talk myself out of it, but after trying on a large at the SF boutique, it was getting harder and harder. And so I took the plunge (thank you so much again L!)

And you may remember my Steel Rete was stolen so this color has been on my radar since that event. It was worth the wait! Neutral, warm, cool, one of those famous chameleon colors.

It's not an everyday bag for me but as a weekend hauler, it's perfect!
e6f91b0491d37e61de1016a7dbf6a7f0_zpsf2d150d4.jpg

Lesley and Harry were more interested in catching up on smells.
b346c9ff9495a238978f6d1ffcf0b47d_zps345e6179.jpg

A modeling pick so you can see the size. I'm 5'10".
819142a5d65ea6b13a4edec02e8c1c04_zpscc7f3196.jpg

Reactions: ksuromax
As if I didn't do enough damage at the meet up... But this beauty has been haunting me since it became available. As I told L, I tried to talk myself out of it, but after trying on a large at the SF boutique, it was getting harder and harder. And so I took the plunge (thank you so much again L!)

And you may remember my Steel Rete was stolen so this color has been on my radar since that event. It was worth the wait! Neutral, warm, cool, one of those famous chameleon colors.

e6f91b0491d37e61de1016a7dbf6a7f0_zpsf2d150d4.jpg

Lesley and Harry were more interested in catching up on smells.
b346c9ff9495a238978f6d1ffcf0b47d_zps345e6179.jpg

A modeling pick so you can see the size. I'm 5'10".
819142a5d65ea6b13a4edec02e8c1c04_zpscc7f3196.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous!

Wowza! Congrats! You done GOOD ;) It's perfect!

Also see the 'children' got themselves new red collars, very striking! Remind me again of the company you get them from - Les's old collar didn't fit Zoey so it went to a smaller neighbor doglet...

Wowza! Congrats! You done GOOD ;) It's perfect!

Also see the 'children' got themselves new red collars, very striking! Remind me again of the company you get them from - Les's old collar didn't fit Zoey so it went to a smaller neighbor doglet...

Those are older Lands End collars. I order from Baxter Boo too.

grietje- congratulations on your beautiful large cabat. you really wear it well.

i love the large cabat and have one in ebano but rarely carry it- heavy- but it is so luxurious.

by the way- update needed- how is your monster key case? i still think about that beauty-

Look gorgeous on you. I love the pink dress too
Another Lands End find! I buy their swim wear and outer wear and found this little dress and gave it ago! It's my supah casual running around dress.

by the way- update needed- how is your monster key case? i still think about that beauty-
It's hiding in a closet until November (my birthday). But I think this is really fun! I already unstitched the key holder out of it so it's just a case so Monster is a keeper.

Gorgeous! What color is it?
Steel. I believe it was released Fall 2011 and carried over to Spring 2012.