Large Bucket?

1. Does anyone have a picture of the large Bucket? I couldn't find any in the Visual Aids thread. THANKS!:tender:

2. Here are two large Buckets for you! I hope this helps. It's a great bag!
    [​IMG]

3. ^^^So hot!!! :graucho:

4. :wtf: so BIG. i didn't realize how big the Bucket was; i've only ever seen the smaller one

5. GoldenLeopardLady, when you get a chance, can you post a pic of you wearing the bucket on your shoulder, please!:tender:

6. ^^^^ Yeah that would be great!

7. I thought this might make a good school bag, instead of the mezzo or the lockit - also it comes with a small matching pouch (if I'm not mistaken)

8. I've only seen the large Bucket IRL once and when I saw it I was like *woah* :wtf: because it's SO HUGE!

9. Ditto!

It'a pretty big but I would like to see it on too.:yes:

10. I tried this on at the LV store today...it is big & oversized but I love it!! I think its the perfect tote bag. I already have the reg batignolles & damier speedy 25, so I think for my next LV shoulder bag purchase this might be it

11. I saw a girl who used hers as a school bag, and it looked like she didn't have any problems fitting all her stuff in it. I really want a large bucket too eventually, they are hot :love:

12. I have had my large bucket for about 6 weeks. I love it so much, but I really don't think I would use it for a school bag. I think one of the tote style bags would work better. Yes, it does come with a matching small pouch bag. The only problem I have with it is I seem to bump into stuff with the bottom of it. Doorways, etc. The bottom is very rigid and has an oval shape to it. But I do love it. Plus, it has the brass feet on the bottom for more protection. You really can put a lot of stuff in it, that's for sure! I wasn't sure if I would like the open top, but when I'm out shopping, it's so easy just to reach in for my wallet and not have to unzip it. Love love love it!:heart: :smile: :heart:

13. Looks huge!!!

14. I a lady carrying one at the LV store once. I didn't know they made one at that size at the time, it's one huge bag!

15. So I nipped out to LV today on my lunch break :shame: to check out the large bucket and I have mixed feelings about it...

It is a really nice size and you can fit a lot of stuff into it I'm sure, but there was something about the fixed oval shape of the bottom that didn't sit right with me.

But, it does come with a very cute pouch and is a reasonable price for the size and the structure ($1,000 CAD) IMO

I like it, but not for me! :smile:

p.s. I tried on the Lockit Horizontal again and the more I look at it online and think about it, the more I think it's an nice shape, functional, and gorgeous :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice