Large "briefcase" - which would you choose?

Which briefcase?

• Sac a Depeche

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Whitebus

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I am a short girl - and am considering getting a very under-stated but large black "briefcase":
Sac a Depeche 41
Whitebus 40 (not really a briefcase, I know)

This would NOT be my daily bag (use Bolide 35) but for specific meetings and courses where I want to show up super professional (but can't go without H - I tried and no longer bother...)

I am a short girl - and am considering getting a very under-stated but large black "briefcase":
Sac a Depeche 41
Whitebus 40 (not really a briefcase, I know)

This would NOT be my daily bag (use Bolide 35) but for specific meetings and courses where I want to show up super professional (but can't go without H - I tried and no longer bother...)
I own and love the Whitebus as it doesn’t look too masculine or professional. It simply is a structured tote and to me is a bit more versatile than the SaD, so I have also taken it on business travel or running errands. It is my go to bag for meetings (and basically every day to the office as it easily fits my Macbook).

I own and love the Whitebus as it doesn’t look too masculine or professional. It simply is a structured tote and to me is a bit more versatile than the SaD, so I have also taken it on business travel or running errands. It is my go to bag for meetings (and basically every day to the office as it easily fits my Macbook).

Thanks - I have been playing around on the forum (procrastinating) and came across your posts - which is why i am considering the Whitebus now LOL. Originally the SaD was a sort of a given, since it is in my favourite leather:fjord. But the Whitebus is like the original book tote, love the space, no hardware, and as always, no logos.

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Thanks - I have been playing around on the forum (procrastinating) and came across your posts - which is why i am considering the Whitebus now LOL. Originally the SaD was a sort of a given, since it is in my favourite leather:fjord. But the Whitebus is like the original book tote, love the space, no hardware, and as always, no logos.
To me both are not really comparable (but equally beautiful). As you have seen my posts, you might have seen I noted the Whitebus 40 can be heavy. Mine is in Chèvre but there also is Epsom and Box which might be a bit lighter. Please just consider this in case you are commuting by public transport. I unfortunately never owned the SaD so cannot comment on its weight in comparison.