Large Bowler from Nordstrom

1. after days of trying to get the price-match deal, i FINALLY got the bag!!!! :yahoo: although i didn't get the matte black, i think i love this color even more! i located this bronze, had it sent to my local store and got honored the price-match by the manager. i'm really happy i got this bag and so glad that i got this over the matte black. i feel like dancing:party::cutesy::wlae::happydance::choochoo: thank you so much for your help thithi and abbYY:flowers:

Picture 009.jpg
  2. Do you need some form of proof to get a price match at Nordstrom? I would anticipate that you do...right?

I'd love to get my grubby hands on a bowler :love: .

3. I'm so happy for you. I love that bag and I want it soooooo bad. I thought I wanted it in matte black but I saw it in the patent and I really loved it. I would just love to get one, period. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Congrats on the new bag! Enjoy it!

5. That is a gorgeous bag!!! I love it!! I'm so glad the deal worked out for you!! :yahoo:

6. Congrats, glad everything worked out. Large is not overly big right? =)

I'm only 5 ft so I can only do small-medium sized bags; Small is perfect for me. For taller ladies, Large is not overwhelming at all; pictures of some of our members prove that!!! =)

7. suLi - yes, i had to provide my receipt from bloomys. i had printed them out before they cancelled on me so that was good. *phew*

bag.lover - i'm only 5'1. small-med size usually look good on me. i prefer the medium sz of course but since the deal only applied to large, i just had to get it :smile: it looks significantly better on taller ladies such as mischa barton .. the large is big but it doesn't look weird on me. it's a great large bag :yes:

8. Nat, the bag is BEAU-TI-FUL! The Bronze looks luxurious. I think you can easily pull this bag off with your height. Congratulations!

As for the price match, I think it might be too latenow, I think the policy is 14 days?

9. i'm not sure but marina was kind enough to give it to me for only $419+CA tax. she didn't even include the shipping rate. i was the best deal ever :smile:

10. Wow, that purse is gorgeous. Glad that they were able to price match it for you. Congrats! It is a great deal.

11. pretty bag! congrats on a great deal!

12. ATTN: those who has a bronze or metallic marc jacobs. the color is starting to peel from the edges...does this also happen to you? i was warned before i got the bag but didn't know it will peel so quick. i've only used it 3 times and treat it carefully. i just hope it won't start peeling to the handles :sad:

13. Wow, I love it! The color is sooo pretty! Congrats!

14. Oh no! I wonder if there's something to apply that will protect it? You should check with your cobbler, or maybe call a MJ boutique and see what they recommend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice