Large Boston I just bought it yeahhh!!!

Hey Vlad...I think there is a misunderstanding. I already own the bag and do not want to buy a second one. I was asking L Rod questions to compare and see if I actually got a good deal. I only buy from reputable shops and not off of the internet. BIG MISUNDERSTANDING READ ALL OF MY POSTS AND THEN YOU WILL GET A FEEL FOR ME...I am passionate about handbags and seeing if I got a good deal. No worries no buying or selling here. WHy would I spend money on bag that I already own. Also you deleted the post where I asked LRod why the bag cannot simply be returned. I am curious...hope you understand and feel free to PM me to discuss the matter. I am a tad bit offended but, realise you must of misunderstood. I know the rules and abide by them. Thanks.... Gucci Gal...I am a good girl

L_Rod said:
OK no prob, i was originally asking about selling on Ebay.

Hey LRod it is all cool I think that there was a misunderstanding. I was just trying to compare your bag price to mine to see if I got a really good deal. love my new bag and wear it everyday..infact I may get one in black still undecided because I am in love with the Britt. Anyhow I think this is all a silly misunderstanding and would love to know how much your husband paid for it. I DO NOT want to buy a second one. I am suprised that you are not in love with the bag..it is a tad large but, my motto is go big or go home...I do not like small bags..it is all personal preference. Also I wanted to know why your husband cannot return it. All the best and take care. No worries simply a misunderstanding. The large boston is gorgeous and if you give it a chance it may grow on you. If not ebay...mind you I am not a fan of ebay. Or better yet exchange it for a smaller bag...

Today I got my 1st compliment on my gucci boston by a real fashionista...she loved the bag which made me feel good. Not too many people in my area are into fashion or recognize a good handbag so it was nice to have someone appreciate my bag and the colour. Had to share that!!!!!!

I LOVE BOSTONS. I said I would get a new one every fall, but I didnt get this 2006 style. It didnt stand out to me. The bostons before had huge horsebit...or huge GG....and this one seemed rather understated compared to those.