Large bone gathered sophia or small Bordeaux gathered sophia

I would rather have the large bone gathered. The small sophias (while I do have quite a few of them) only work as an "outfit" purse for me due to their size. Plus the large sophias aren't being made anymore and are only going to get harder and harder to find.

HTH!

Thanks for the input! I already have a bone gathered large Sophia. I was thinking about returning it since I have a midnight otw. The bone is tdf, I'm just afraid of getting her dirty. And I do like the smalls for outfit purposes. Lol!

Dang girl you are a lucky lady. It's like you have a new bag every week:tup:. Can you adopt me please:giggles:

I like big bags and the new sophias are too small IMO, but if its for outfits purposes get the Sophia

cfca22 said:
Dang girl you are a lucky lady. It's like you have a new bag every week:tup:. Can you adopt me please:giggles:

I like big bags and the new sophias are too small IMO, but if its for outfits purposes get the Sophia

Hahahah!! Sure!!! It would be fun. I only have boys.

I keep carrying he large bone around my house like an idiot. I'm too scared to take her out! Hahhaha!!!

Hahahah!! Sure!!! It would be fun. I only have boys.

I keep carrying he large bone around my house like an idiot. I'm too scared to take her out! Hahhaha!!!

Then I would be the perfect addition to your family hehehe. LOL I would be doing the samething. I'm too afraid to buy light colors. I have a PVC Burberry tote and dye transfer to my bag and I love that tote. Ever since then I'm been afraid to use it.:sad:

cfca22 said:
Then I would be the perfect addition to your family hehehe. LOL I would be doing the samething. I'm too afraid to buy light colors. I have a PVC Burberry tote and dye transfer to my bag and I love that tote. Ever since then I'm been afraid to use it.:sad:

Oh crap! Really? See now I'm afraid that'll happen to my gathered bone!!! I don't wanna have to worry about babying her. Ugh!! Should I return her!

Bordeaux Gathered Sophia! As much as I love the bone, I'd be too worried about getting it dirtied and would probably never wear it. You already have the bone gathered Sophia so you have something in the same colour already? Besides, it doesn't seem like size is much of an issue for you.

HTH :smile:

Oh crap! Really? See now I'm afraid that'll happen to my gathered bone!!! I don't wanna have to worry about babying her. Ugh!! Should I return her!

That's a hard decision. I cried when I notice my new bag had the dye all over. I only had it for about a month. I tried everything and nothing helped. I don't even use her as much. So I will never buy a light color purse no matter how much I might like it. The only good thing is that its only on one side.

nyssa. said:
Bordeaux Gathered Sophia! As much as I love the bone, I'd be too worried about getting it dirtied and would probably never wear it. You already have the bone gathered Sophia so you have something in the same colour already? Besides, it doesn't seem like size is much of an issue for you.

HTH :smile:

Well I like big bags but I have a large midnight gathered otw. And I really like the size of the regular Sophia. And it can surprisingly fit a lot of stuff!!! I have a black and persimmon already. But i reeeaaally like the gathered Bordeaux!!!!

Hmmmmm... I prob should reconsider about the bone gathered. With three boys in tow, it's scary bringing the bone out.

Keep the bone! I have this same bag and I wear nothing but dark jeans. I sprayed her with Apple Garde and she is perfect! The spray really helps to prevent dye transfer and dirt from sticking to the leather. Periodically I just clean her with leather cleaner and any dye/dirt rubs right off and then I re-spray her. Ive had the bone for about a year now and she still looks brand new!

Well you know that I have the large bone and I'm in love with it! I'm not really too worried about color transfer but I wear coordinating clothes. I love the larger size and the color is so classy.

If you're not happy with it then u should return it but are u sure?????

Keep the bone! I have this same bag and I wear nothing but dark jeans. I sprayed her with Apple Garde and she is perfect! The spray really helps to prevent dye transfer and dirt from sticking to the leather. Periodically I just clean her with leather cleaner and any dye/dirt rubs right off and then I re-spray her. Ive had the bone for about a year now and she still looks brand new!

Hi where can I find Apple Garde?