Large Black Crash Stroke Me...

Oct 24, 2006
just arrived today and it is stunning!:drool: The black crash is exquisite as usual and has that intoxicating leather smell. The fuschia lining is oh so gorgeous against the black and is shown off nicely in this style. I am so looking forward to breaking this baby in and for it to become all soft and slouchy. The drape on the large SM is amazing!
I am so excited to finally have this bag. I really wanted the black crash in this style but when I asked Jackie about it a few months ago she said that she wasn't so sure that the crash would work in the SM. I went ahead and got it in a LM but was still lusting after it in this style. You can probably imagine how thrilled I was when she emailed me to ask if I was still interested as she could add one on to her upcoming order!
Here are a few pics. I am 5'2 and kind of on the bigger side for my build (just had a baby a few weeks ago and have forty pounds more to lose :shame:...just had my postpartum check up today and got the go ahead to start working out though!) at about a size 10. Almost didn't do modeling shots due to that but I thought it might help give a good idea of the large SM in proportion to someone of my height/size. Love that it will look just as fab and not at all overwhelming when I am back to my pre pregnancy weight (um, yes I have a complex about losing this baby weight, lol). Also just realized I should have adjusted the flash...baby was fussing so I had to rush!
IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

OMG glamourgirlpink ~ it's absolutely fabulous and looks fantastic on you!!!

It does??? It has the intoxicating perfumed leather aroma? I viewed a small swatch sample and it didn't exude the BE perfumed leather scent...I was so disappointed because I thought it would. But yours does!!! :yahoo:

I ordered some fall bags in the crash leathers and wasn't expecting the ethereal DIVINE aroma...but, perhaps they will arrive with it after all!!! I certainly hope so!!!

Thank you dsrk! I'm looking forward to wearing it out tomorrow!
I also got a small swatch of the chocolate crash leather with my order and it didn't smell at all. This crash SM along with the crash LM both had that luscious aroma though. It lasted for quite awhile on the LM...Maybe someone else with more experience regarding BE and the crash leathers can chime in here. :smile:

just arrived today and it is stunning!:drool: The black crash is exquisite as usual and has that intoxicating leather smell. The fuschia lining is oh so gorgeous against the black and is shown off nicely in this style. I am so looking forward to breaking this baby in and for it to become all soft and slouchy. The drape on the large SM is amazing!
I am so excited to finally have this bag. I really wanted the black crash in this style but when I asked Jackie about it a few months ago she said that she wasn't so sure that the crash would work in the SM. I went ahead and got it in a LM but was still lusting after it in this style. You can probably imagine how thrilled I was when she emailed me to ask if I was still interested as she could add one on to her upcoming order!
Here are a few pics. I am 5'2 and kind of on the bigger side for my build (just had a baby a few weeks ago and have forty pounds more to lose :shame:...just had my postpartum check up today and got the go ahead to start working out though!) at about a size 10. Almost didn't do modeling shots due to that but I thought it might help give a good idea of the large SM in proportion to someone of my height/size. Love that it will look just as fab and not at all overwhelming when I am back to my pre pregnancy weight (um, yes I have a complex about losing this baby weight, lol). Also just realized I should have adjusted the flash...baby was fussing so I had to rush!
IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg
You look great..I am going to be in the same boat, baby wise in like two weeks time, and it's so nice to see that you've not abandoned your glam factor and have two gorgeous additions in your life, baby and a SM that you have been lusting over. The black crash does look divine..enjoy!!!

Congrats and big hug to you and the new baby! :flowers:

Bag looks fab! I did consider getting a SM, but will wait till the sale...hopefully there'll still be some left? ;)

Glamourgirl, you look fantastic! If I hadn't known you'd just had a baby, I would never have guessed. And the SM, it's lovely! I always thought that it would look terrific in black crash.

Glamourgirl -- You are the sweetest for posting your pictures -- when you have a baby around. You are the coolest mom to have a Black crash Stroke Me. And do not worry. The baby weight comes off. "Don't complain, don't explain." Just be your fabulous self.

That bag is STUNNING on you!!!

You look AMAZING!!!! Besides, all the celebs who look thin as rails hours after having their babies had SURGERY, so don't be hard on yourself. If I had surgery, personal trainer AND chef, I'd look like a celeb too!

I had 2 C-sections and although I'd love a tummy tuck at some point, I prefer to spend it on bags and vacations LOL!!! And when I look at my 2 kids, I cannot imagine life w/o them.....so I'd rather have a few extra pounds AND my 2 kids, than be a size 4 and alone.