Large Belly is it too big?

cowey1973

Nov 22, 2010
Hi i am getting my second bottega and I am in need of opinion :smile: will the large belly in sapphire look overwhelmingly big for someone who is 5'4 in height and over 120 lbs? I currently own a large campana and I dont find it big. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks !

I'm 163 cm (I think it's equal to 5'3) and weight around 100 lbs. So my overall figure is a bit smaller than yours. I don't find the large belly too big when it hangs on my shoulder since it is draped around your arm perfectly. But sometimes when I put it on my lap or on the table, the bag looks HUGE.

IMG_3405.jpg

I have a large Belly
I am 5'2" and a lot fluffier than 120 lbs but
I love my large belly
I can put everything in it
bottle of water
wallet
card case
document case
hard or soft cover book
kindle
med cosmetic
ipod with ear buds
celly and charger
it carries a lot
it is not heavy to me
fully loaded it weighs 5.5 lbs.
I love it
carry it almost every day
the only thing I find it is not good for is if I plan to carry files
then I have to switch to something more briefcase like

When I first tried it on, I thought the Belly was too large. And I'm 510" and 165lbs! (I think I need to try it on again.)

But it shows that sizing is a very personal thing.

I have a large Belly
I am 5'2" and a lot fluffier than 120 lbs but
I love my large belly
I can put everything in it
bottle of water
wallet
card case
document case
hard or soft cover book
kindle
med cosmetic
ipod with ear buds
celly and charger
it carries a lot
it is not heavy to me
fully loaded it weighs 5.5 lbs.
I love it
carry it almost every day
the only thing I find it is not good for is if I plan to carry files
then I have to switch to something more briefcase like
So impressive!
That says everything to me!! My other hobos fully weighted can weigh up to 7 lbs. and let me tell you, that's quite a work out to use all day!

I have a large Belly in Ebano and fount it hard to switch to another bag. The size is perfect and I love the drape and squishiness. My other Belly is a Medium in the Orchid color. The color is heavenly, but it just does not seem large enough, and it is tight on my shoulder so I end up using it as an arm carry bag.

The large belly is just fabulous. I find myself carrying my large nero for weeks on end. It will soften and develop a nice slouch. I travel a lot for biz; this bag is perfect for my extra carry on goodies including my TSA approved Ziploc bag. I agree with September on what you can stash in that bag. I carried her earlier this week when I attended the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. I was able to "carry out" lots of packaged food samples. She must have weighed 6 or 7 pounds with all my specialty food goodies. DH was in heaven - lots of cool snacks to take in his brown bag lunches this week. :smile:

Im 5'3" n my large belly just seems a perfect size for me. If u want belly, u dont have many options, the medium one is way too small (at least for me), as i do similarly like septembersiren. I carry purse (w/ hardware accessories, bulk n heavy), cosmetic case (a lot heavier), 3 mobiles, emergency kit case, ipad, n sometimes document. So if u carry lot of stuff inside ur bag everyday, go get the large one. PS: and sapphire is so adorable!

I think my large belly is the perfect size, but I am about 15 cm taller, so I am not sure about that part, but just for using it every day, carrying around all the things you need, I think the large is best. It fits everything nicely and still drapes well/doesn't seem really full. I can't imagine using a smaller size. :smile:

My other Belly is a Medium in the Orchid color. The color is heavenly, but it just does not seem large enough, and it is tight on my shoulder so I end up using it as an arm carry bag.

I wish the one on sale on Malleries is a large. I'd get it in a heartbeat. Been looking for something in Orchid a while now.

I wish the one on sale on Malleries is a large. I'd get it in a heartbeat. Been looking for something in Orchid a while now.

I do love the Orchid color and was also able to score some ballet flats in Orchid when they were on sale. It is a chameleon color for me...sometimes I can really see the blue-violet in it.