O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Hello all!:heart:
I just wanted to ask all of you guys opinions about a Large bag

Okay.. the thing is, I always carry around tons of stuff in my bag
and therefore, I need a BIG bag.
I thought about getting a LV speedy 40, but I haven't seen them in real life
that might be too huge?

What do you guys recommend? for a Large LV everyday bag?
:confused1:

i have the speedy 30, which is big enough for me, that i throw my whole entire flipping life into. i throw every in there, flats, lotion, wallet, sunglasses, stillettos, it is my "haul" bag.

i suggest you getting the speedy 40, i love seeing big "lv" bags on asian women!!

I have the Speedy 35, and I love it!!

It is 'big' without being ridiculously sized:smile:

There is a thread about Syntagma's Speedy collection on page 1...she has a pic of herself with her 35 and she looks SMOKIN!!!

I agree with couturegrl...if you get a 40 might be tooooooooo big..it looks like luggage piece but the handles my be dispoportionate to its size...I have 35 also and I think it's just right..i can fit books, sweaters, over night clothes..etc. I've also used it for travelling and it's great...

and if you get a 40 and stuff it, you might have a hard time carrying it around..heheh

^is that the 35 in your avatar??

STUNNING!! You carry it well!!

OK it looks so cute on you that you have inspired me to carry my mono 35 tonight!! LOL

i have the Manhattan GM and Batignolles Horizontal, which are my biggest LV bags so far. i carry my whole life around with me, and those bags definitely hold it

^is that the 35 in your avatar??

STUNNING!! You carry it well!!

OK it looks so cute on you that you have inspired me to carry my mono 35 tonight!! LOL

:shame: aww..thanks! yes, that's my BIG baby! i love her to pieces! yay!! I'm a big advocate of big bags! looooooooove 'em! you should definitely wear yours tonight and take pics!

speedy 35 sounds great (I think the speedy 40 is a bit too big, imho). You can also try the cabas mezzo, bh, or large noe (some people don't like this bag, though). And if you like damier, try the saleya gm.

Wow. Thanks everyone for your input
seriously I love this forum... too much I think hehe
I'll look into 35, 40, BH, and caba mezzo ( i didn't even think about that one. I actually like the shape of it a lot)

Now i go hunting for a bargain
hate being a poor college kid :s