Large bag, any opinions?

i think speedy 40 will be great for u....it holds a lot and i mean A LOT!!!

it won't look weird cuz it slouches and i like that about bigger speedy cuz it gives the bag some character :smile:

i have the cabas mezzo and like it a lot. the bh is nice, but it doesn't have a zipper top. i also like the manhattan gm. and if i were to get a speedy, i would get the speedy 30- i think that would be the perfect size for me.

No one has mentioned the Babylon. Can be worn on the shoulder to free up hands and arms, expands with more that you put into it, beautiful, and you don't see them everywhere.

Personally, I like something a bit different than everyone else.:smile:

I have a question for those suggesting speedy 35 & 40. Will it be uncomfortable to carry lots of things in the bag and hold on the wrist??
I thought a shoulder bag probably would be easier to carry with lots of stuff?!
Maybe a Lockit H??

I have a question for those suggesting speedy 35 & 40. Will it be uncomfortable to carry lots of things in the bag and hold on the wrist??
I thought a shoulder bag probably would be easier to carry with lots of stuff?!
Maybe a Lockit H??
it may become cumbersome to carry a speedy 35/40 with a lot of stuff in it... a lockit horizontal seems like a good idea... :yes: anything on the shoulder would be so much easier, especially since you'll also be carrying your baby.