Large Ava Satchel....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I need some help choosing a color. Which color do you like best and why? I pre-ordered the brown, but i'm thinking I own too many brown bags, but none in this style:rolleyes:. Also the tunlock is located in different places depending on the color of the bag.
    BTW; whats your opinion on the size of this bag? TIA....

[​IMG] [​IMG]Zoom & More Views [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I :heart: them both and I will babysit either one, free of charge, anytime! ;)

3. Love the Ava, I've been fighting the urge, but broke down today and called my SA and purchased the largest one. The one I got was in the lighter color (antelope). I really like both colors, so I'm no help there--both bags are beautiful.
    By the way, I think the turnlock is in the same place on the above bags, just one picture is of the bag slouchy and without stuffing, and I think the flap is just hanging over the top.
    I know you'll love either color. I tend to go with the same colors all the time, esp. brown.
    Where did you get yours, were they a presale??
    Congratulations!!

4. I've been eyeing off the medium Ava satchel for a while - the one with the added shoulder strap. The reason I haven't bought one is that I can't decide on the color, but the for the past week I've been thinking that the Antelope/Tan color seems a bit more special in this bag.

5. llson: I bought the brown on pre-sale at nordies. But then I found out bloomies in SF has the tan. So I put it on hold. I think i'm going to go with the tan because I don't have a bag that color. I wonder if its a durable color or will it pick up a lot of dirt??? Thanks missnovember, I'm always looking for a good pursesitter..lol..

6. Oh Pamela, I think you just added to my confusion:P!!! That bag is gorgeous. Now what do I do. Wonder if I should get that one instead:yes:.
    I'm definately going with the antelope, which ever bag I get, it looks like a beautiful color:tup:

7. That's the same one I got, it is the largest one, so it might be too big for some. That bag also comes in a medium, which is about 14 x 8 x 5 (approx. measurements), but the large is a little bigger. There is also a price difference too, the medium is around $1800, the large is $1940, this is before the sale discounts. They are all beautiful and great colors!!

8. I love the style of the one on the left and the color of the one on the right. Cat's Ava is the exact example of the style/color combo I'd choose. However, Chloe makes beautiful chocolate colors so I think you made the right choice!

9. I love Cats Ava, but I don't know if its large enough because I haven't seen it irl. This Ava is huge (I went to visit her again yesturday), which is just what I need since I'm always toting my two kids around with me!

10. Ooh, sorry about that. I'd get the one that Cat has! Its a beauty. Or better yet, buy all 3 and decide at home which one you like best, then return your least favorite two. I agree, the antelope is beautiful!

11. Really? Cat's bag looks small in the picture. I guess I ordered the medium. She said it was orginally $1,800. I wish I was getting it sooner, but the sale doesn't start til the 6th and she can't ship it until the sale starts so I probably won't get it til the week of the 11th. The waiting drives me nuts, lol.:nuts:

12. I purchased both sizes of the Ava E/W satchels in Antelope,the color is absolutely beautiful IRL.
    I paid full price for the large one at SFA it retails for $1,945.00 I paid over $2,000 after taxes.
    I ordered the regular sized bag from the NM online Best Customers sale, that size retails for $1,800.00 but the sale price was $1,074.00,I paid $1,142.00 after taxes for that one.
    I can honestly say that these bags are worth every dollar I spent.

BTW,there is only a two inches difference in the
    L-H-D of the Ava E/W satchels.

The N/S Satchel is a nice large bag, it measures 15"Lx15"Hx6.5"D,according to the customer service rep at NM. I've been eyeing this bag too ;).

13. The chocolate!

14. Thanks, Cat! I guess I got the regular size since the SA said it retails for $1,800. Either way, I'm in LOVE with it;))