Large Agendas

1. Is the desk agenda the largest available? are there large vintage agendas? i need a good size agenda- i have a small coach one now and it's not doing the trick. i don't care if it snaps shut or not...

2. I think the desk is the largest, but the large agenda that snaps is a pretty good size in my opinion.....I use the medium for work and it's actually perfect for me.....I'm not sure what you need it for, but I have a lot of stuff to keep track of for work and the medium works well, the large would be great for me too....but I need to carry it around with me all the time and the large is too big for that...

3. thanks- i need to carry it around- I can't remember anything unless it's written down, and I need to see a week at a glance. will the medium one accomodate that need?

4. I have an epi Myrtille Medium Agenda, and I use a Daytimers insert that has one week at a glance (they fit perfectly in the LV agenda). It works well for me, and the cost of Daytimer inserts are much less than LV inserts.

HTH -

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice