Large Agenda Refills?

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
What refills do Large Ring Agenda owners here use? I want to find a day-per-page refill, but don't think LV make those for this size. The Large Agenda size is 7.3" x 8.9".

I was looking at DayRunner and some other brands, but the holes aren't in the right spot.. :sad:

LargeDamierAgendaOpen.jpg

The Filofax A5 refills are 148mm x 210mm. The Agenda is 185mm x 226mm.. I know there's often a gap widthways from the refill to the edge of the agenda, but this sounds like the best fit I can find, and the holes look to be in the right spot..

68515x.gif

I think you may be on the right track for your refill. My "vintage" agenda is 7 7/8 x 8 7/8 and I have not been able to find any non LV refills to fit it. My agenda has four large rings, and LV stopped making the four ring paper, but replaced it with a six ring size that looks like your pics, that is four of the holes are oval punched, the other two are round.

FrankieP, I checked and the inserts from my husband's Filofax A5 fit in my Epi Large Desk Agenda. I use the LV refill and the pages from the Filofax A5 are the exact same size. I hope this helps. :tup: