Laptops and Totes

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
I have a gateway loptop 15.4" and am wanting to get a tote. The bleecker Tattersall is so big that I'm afraid of getting robbed or getting it dirty. I like the gallery patent totes and also the multi function signature tote. My question is: Do any of you use the multi function diaper bag as a school bag and DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS?

I have a gateway loptop 15.4" and am wanting to get a tote. The bleecker Tattersall is so big that I'm afraid of getting robbed or getting it dirty. I like the gallery patent totes and also the multi function signature tote. My question is: Do any of you use the multi function diaper bag as a school bag and DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS?

This isn't a diaper bag, but I have heard a lot of people use the Legacy Slim Tote as their laptop bag.

Personally, I can fit my laptop in my Carly, but I have the large and it's pretty darn heavy!

Hi-

Maybe I not exactly the person to ask because my computers are all under 10". I don't buy a Coach bag that I can't fit at least ONE of my computers is.

I actually have the Bleecker Tote and on my last trip it had 3 computers in it (combined, probably the same weight as your laptop). However, if you have a 15inch that is heavy, as all Gateways are, I am not sure I would/could carry it around for a significant amount of time. If you decide to, make sure you have the actual computer in a neoprene sleeve to protect the computer since the bag has no shape or padding. This is definitely an instance where I would visit the store and walk around with the laptop in the bag before I purchases.

However, beyond this bag there isn't another one I would really recommend for a 15" laptop besides a baby bag in terms of size.

I don't personally, but I have seen and heard of several people who do. As long as there are not bottles sticking out the sides I can't imagine anyone would know it was even intended to function as a baby bag. I think that is actually why they changed the name to multi-function tote instead of baby bag.
I think you should go for it!

I've seen a multi function tote and have considered buying it as a travel/carryon bag. I also think it would be great as a computer bag b/c you can use the "diaper pad" as a cushion. Also the pockets are awesome - which is the main reason why I've considered using it as a travel bag.
My vote is to go for it! :tup: If you do decide to get one please let us all know how it worked out.

Yeah the multi function I think will work because Im afraid the tattersall will get so dirty and the whole "steal me" thing has gotten to me. Its a good idea to use the changing pad as a protectant. Thanks for your help. I still cant decide but leaning towards the multi function tote.

Yeah, I tried em out today, AND I think I like the Mahogany leather Carly the most, either that or..... hahahaha the beet/kahki, black/kahki, choc/choc.

So leather or canvas?

Actually, Coach is savvy and designed the pad to be used either for babies or for computers. It is totally a multifunction tote in every sense of the word. So do not worry.

Online they have the mini sig version if you wanted longer handles. :smile:

Don't let the words 'diaper bag' deter you because many people use them for business/work totes and no one knows the difference.

The Gigi is also a great bag for laptops--just get a thin sleeve to protect it and you have lots of room for other stuff, too!