Laptops and carrying bag

I use a padded sleeve for my laptop and carry it in my large plum ergo belted tote. It fits pretty well and leaves room for a few other things. The bag just looks really professional, and it's easier to carry at times than my larger bags.

I use my sky blue patent perforated book tote. My laptop fits perfectly in it! The straps are a little thin, and it does dig into my shoulder after holding it for a while. But it's so dang cute it's worth it! Here's a pic of one from eBay:

bluepat1px8.jpg

I also use a book tote (although mine is boring black and not the patent beautiful blue - dang this ban!), and it works well enough. If I did it very often, I would likely get a neoprene sleeve for it, but I don't.

There are some slightly-larger-but-not-huge totes at the outlet which would work better for everyday carrying of a laptop, I would think.

I got the Hampton Weekend Tote in Black at the outlet for $198 a few weeks ago and love it for my laptop. It's super lightweight - especially after the super heavy LAMB bag I'd been using! It's durable, straps are long enough to easily go over my shoulders, it has tons of pockets. I travel a lot for work so need something durable, nice, that goes with everything and this totally works.

Hey Fashionista_Gal, I have that bag you are considering getting and I love it. It is just the right size without being too big and the straps are not that bad even when the bag is heavy, and like you said you can always accessorize with Coach :smile:

i use the scribble 07 multifunction tote for mine!

I use this too! The multifunction tote is great because you can use the diaper pad to wrap around your laptop nase for extra protection.

10676_d1.jpg

The detachable strap also comes in handy. There are a lot of pockets inside and out and thats great for organization and other computer accessories.

I use this too! The multifunction tote is great because you can use the diaper pad to wrap around your laptop nase for extra protection.

10676_d1.jpg

The detachable strap also comes in handy. There are a lot of pockets inside and out and thats great for organization and other computer accessories.

Well after carrying my scribble yesterday I am in the market for a larger one. I'm going to have to sell mine so this is an option.