Laptop sleeve!

Pursette

Nov 19, 2010
I went to the coach outlet yesterday and I found these two laptop sleeves. I was really excited, as I have never seen coach sleeves before. The striped one is satin, and the tartan is canvas. I bought each for only 42 dollars! I was ecstatic. :nuts:

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

I really want the tartan one! They actually made a pink tartan laptop sleeve for the boutiques, but it sold out pretty fast. I was surprised too because it was something like 78 dollars. The MFF version looks almost exactly like it. In this case, I'm happy since I missed the boat on it before.

I love the striped one! If the 15 inch Dell didn't fit maybe that means it would fit my 13 inch Macbook Pro? I thought they would be too big for it but since the 15 inch Dell's are too big maybe it will.

Was that MFF? I've seen it at the outlet before and recently too.

That pink tartan is too cute!!! How would you say the protection is on the sleeve?

Yes, MFF. There was a whole bunch of stuff in this striped pattern in bags and accessories at the outlets. Maybe they discovered more of the laptop cases in a warehouse recently, they were sometimes hard to find in stores last year.