Laptop in a Noe?

MissPP

Mar 21, 2007
Hi ladies

I am going to Dubai end of this year and plan to buy my first LV - a Noe (Azur or Epi depending on the colour).

My plan is to use it primarily as a work bag - that means a wallet, keys, 2 mobile phones, sunglasses case, spectacles case, a shawl or cardi (in winter), an umbrella (in winter) and on occasion my laptop/mouse/power cords.

Do you think the Noe will fit all these things without extreme sagging? Anyone ever carried a laptop in their Noe? Does the bag still hold that dome like shape when the ties are fastened when its carrying a laptop et al?

What do you think - if you have some pics, care to share??

Thanks!!!

it will definitely hold all those things. i don't know about putting a laptop in there, although it definitely fit. it just might get too heavy to carry if you have the laptop in it.

Definitely you can fit all those things...laptop, not sure. Unless you have a streamlined model...I can fit my laptop in my noe (just testing to see how big the noe was), but I don't like keeping computers in my bags. However, I can't tie the drawstring when I have my laptop inside, and I can only put it in there vertically (again, not a good recommendation as laptops are more likely to get damaged this way...).

thanks for the feedback everyone!!

I should have mentioned that if I buy a Noe and put my laptop,mouse etc in it, it will only be to/from office carpark and office, and to/from apartment carpark and apartment. And thats not even every week. Most days my laptop stays at work.

Occasionally I have to work out of another office which is about 30mins walk from my home,and during this time I would carry the laptop in the Noe.

But it definitely wouldnt stay in the Noe all the time, just time to time.....still think not a good idea?

:sad: I still don't think it's a good idea...I think an abbesses (which is an actual laptop bag) or a cabas mezzo would be better (wider than the noe, so you can insert your bag horizontally instead of vertically).

I think noes are great to hold files and books...just not computers. :sweatdrop: