laptop bag?

coda72

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
What does everyone use to carry their laptops in? I want to get some kind of bag during PCE for my laptop, but I don't have a tiny laptop,and I didn't want a huge bag. A lot of the totes don't have zippers at the top, and I really want a bag that zips. I would prefer not to get a bag that looks like a briefcase. What are my best options?

My personal laptop is kinda of large (15.4" widescreen) so I usually just carry it in a laptop bag my dad gave me. Now there is a chance that I will be getting a laptop for my new job and if so, I plan on getting one of those, oh i'm not sure how to describe it, laptop sock? I guess it's called a sleeve. I found them on dell's website.

A0966678.jpg

I'll use that and carry it in my Hamptons book tote.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I really want the Hamptons weekend tote, but the dimensions are a little bit smaller than my laptop is. I could put my laptop in sideways, but I just don't know if it will work. I'll check it out in the store this weekend.

My personal laptop is kinda of large (15.4" widescreen) so I usually just carry it in a laptop bag my dad gave me. Now there is a chance that I will be getting a laptop for my new job and if so, I plan on getting one of those, oh i'm not sure how to describe it, laptop sock? I guess it's called a sleeve. I found them on dell's website.

A0966678.jpg

I'll use that and carry it in my Hamptons book tote.

You can also check out http://www.ebags.com[url]Ebags.com for laptop sleeves too.

You can look in the look book on the counter for briefcases that they don't have in the boutique - if you want to go in that direction. Just make sure your laptop will fit. I have a Toshiba and it will not fit in the organizer brief - meaning the compartment won't zip up.

I use the Hamptons Multi Function Tote for my laptops since one is 15" wide... I also have a Mercer Computer bag but the wide screen doesn't fit in there!

I like the multi-function bag because it has the zip top and has lots of room for flies, spare batteries, power cord etc... I also like the material - it always looks clean and sharp beceause it's shiny! LOL

Another nice thing is that I can carry it by the handles or throw it on my shoulder.

The best thing to do is try them out... Good Luck with your purchase! :smile:

I use one of the baby/multifunction totes. It has the pad that you can wrap around your laptop and put it into the side pocket which was designed to hold the pad. It has a lot of space and a lot of pockets! Mine has the web handles that are wider than the handles they have on the baby bags right now. So it's more comfortable.

I love mine and would suggest you go for any of the bags that has the pad with it. Also if you ever decide to you can use it as a baby bag! ;)

I would suggest going for the watercolor multifunction tote because it has a an extra strap that you can wear cross body. I may have to go get one of those.

10750_d1.jpg

I have two messenger bags (and a massive laptop) I use interchangeably. I also have a hampton business tote....it worked better on my last laptop than it does now that I have the jumbo one...but still okay if I'm not going to be carrying it very far.

Oh...and the large scarf print tote from last summer I use occasionally too!!!

OOH...and occasionally I use my holiday gallery tote from 2005.

I think thats all....