Laptop Bag for Men

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need some help for a laptop bag for men.

My biggest concern is wear and tear and stretching that can occur. I have a 15 in mac book pro that I use pretty often and would store a few things in there, such as a laptop charger.

I am currently in med school and decided to buy a bag. School is hard and I figured that I treat myself. I would use this bag as a daily driver whenever I go to class, but it would not be used in the clinics or hospital. I may buy it used as I would save a lot money. I am open to any print and material.

Thank you for your help.

2. I would probably narrow it down to canvas (as opposed to leather) just due to the function(s) and durability you have in mind.. and although as a woman I have no hands-on experience with it, I like the damier graphite District GM a lot on men! (The Porte-Documents bags are very nice too.) Good luck deciding!

3. #3 May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    I found the overnight bag on their website, and was not easy to locate since it is hidden the in luggage section. I like the size and the utility, but I am going to wait for it to come out in the monogram eclipse (fingers crossed that it does eventually come out). After I have seen the monogram eclipse and monogram colbalt, all other prints just seem meh to me. I love these prints and it has been exactly what I have been wanting for 15+ years-a dark masculine version of the monogram.

Attached Files:

4. Do try out the bag. The overnight is really big.
    DBF has the Icare for his huge laptop.

5. I am so rabid for the monogram eclipse that I will probably buy whatever piece that has a dedicated laptop insert in it.

6. I do have a concern for wear and tear, especially cracked canvases. It would be a daily driver that I would use every day. I wouldn't trash it, but I am a dude...