Laprin clinic for lips

Hi, not sure if you still need this info, but I've been looking at various threads for philtrum reduction info myself and hence have been trying to read about and also share my recent experience. I just posted in two other threads about my Laprin consultation, so I wont repeat myself too much but I just wanna say I had my consultation last week with them and their scar-less philtrum reduction technique requires that you either have not had a nose job already or that your nose tip is still flexible and can do the piggy nose. I've had a nose job and so my tip is stiff, so they basically told me they can't do it on me and I would have to get the traditional method which would very likely leave a scar. They didn't even bother quoting me on it because I had inquired about several other procedures and they were more focused on those once they basically discouraged the philtrum reduction. This happened to me at MVP, too. They were just like, yep you're gonna have a scar there's no way around it.... but i'm like but but your website said you have a no scar method! Ughhh... disappointing...

Hi it's good to see a reply here...
I am still looking for a clinic to have my lips done...
Did you already do yours? Or still searching?
There are a few but I have not visited the clinic for consultation
Golden View
San
Lauren clinic
Dessee

Hi it's good to see a reply here...
I am still looking for a clinic to have my lips done...
Did you already do yours? Or still searching?
There are a few but I have not visited the clinic for consultation
Golden View
San
Lauren clinic
Dessee

Hi LOVE.chanel, I'm also looking for a good clinic to do my lips (central and outer philtrum shortening and lip corner lift). My central philtrum is not terrible long, but together with the droopy corners and my long face my lips give me that resting b face look...:oh:

I'm thinking about also adding Hyundai Mihak into the list too. It seems their lip surgeon was the former Director of Dessee and is raved by many. Anyone here's had experience with him?

OVE.chanel, I'm also looking for a good clinic to do my lips (central and outer philtrum shortening and lip corner lift). My central philtrum is not terrible long, but together with the droopy corners and my long face my lips give me that resting b face lo

Me too.. going in end of Oct / November for lips (central philtrum shortening and lip corner lift).
My central philtrum is also not too long but together with my slanted droopy corners, i look angry all the time..

it's either Golden View, Deesse or Hyundai Mihak. Sigh... but NOT SURE who will be the one to give me my expected results.

Me too.. going in end of Oct / November for lips (central philtrum shortening and lip corner lift).
My central philtrum is also not too long but together with my slanted droopy corners, i look angry all the time..

it's either Golden View, Deesse or Hyundai Mihak. Sigh... but NOT SURE who will be the one to give me my expected results.
Good luck on your surgery!! Please keep us updated :smile:

Hi turnerdhr,
Hope that you have found the right clinic for you and good luck with your surgery. Please keep us posted when you are done :smile:

do you know which doctor is famous for LIPs and Philtrum Reduction at Hyundai Mihak? I've got a nose implant. Will that hinder the philtrum reduction procedure i wonder?