Lapis butterfly ring

gracecheng29

Nov 10, 2008
Hi! Has anyone seen this lapis butterfly ring in person? I think it just launched, but is currently on VCA website. I think it comes in earrings too. Do you think it will be nice with the Vendome blue porcelain Alhambra bracelet? Or too matchy?
If I get this ring, I would have to postpone or give up the Lotus btf ring.....
Which would you choose?

Attachments

• 141D41B1-3AFE-473E-AD9A-12F76CCD4013.png
    141D41B1-3AFE-473E-AD9A-12F76CCD4013.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 885
  • 22073D16-49DE-460D-AFA6-92B6DC882C40.png
    22073D16-49DE-460D-AFA6-92B6DC882C40.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 877
  • 6818ED26-26CB-4BCF-9670-540981F9AEC5.png
    6818ED26-26CB-4BCF-9670-540981F9AEC5.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 888
Reactions: BBC
Hi! Has anyone seen this lapis butterfly ring in person? I think it just launched, but is currently on VCA website. I think it comes in earrings too. Do you think it will be nice with the Vendome blue porcelain Alhambra bracelet? Or too matchy?
Which would you choose?
Get the Lotus ring. Although it is more expensive it is worth it.
The lapis ring I saw is lighter blue than the Place Vendome porcelain. It is lighter colour than the one on the website too.

Last edited:
I tried this on yesterday and I love it. I have tried their other butterfly rings but this is the only one that is genuinely tempting.

I like the earrings too but they are too small for me.

Taken and posted with express permission from my awesome SA...

View attachment 4379437

View attachment 4379438
It's looks sooooooo pretty on! Thank you for the sharing mod shots.
Any chance you took a pic of the earrings on?

Reactions: BBC
Which would you choose?
Personally, I would do a big ticket item first.

I think it’s beautiful, I always wondered why there wasn’t a blue butterfly... but I find lapis much too fragile and not something I can wear without worrying. So in that sense as it’s around the same price as the sapphire and diamond variety it’s not worth it to me. But if you love it, why not?

Reactions: Alena21
I tried this on yesterday and I love it. I have tried their other butterfly rings but this is the only one that is genuinely tempting.

I like the earrings too but they are too small for me.

Taken and posted with express permission from my awesome SA...

View attachment 4379437

View attachment 4379438
This is much darker than the one I tried on. Looks more like the one on the website.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Especially Alena21, BBC, and lyang for posting your try-on pics. Super helpful in helping me decide. I think the majority is right....I had planned on purchasing the lotus ring so I should stick with that plan. Don’t get side-tracked by the new release.
Although, I love BBC’s post with H (is that blue electrique)? I have to admit, a surprise blue electric B25 from my SA is what prompted my purchase of the Vendome blue bracelet. Otherwise I would have gotten another color likely. So I won’t get distracted this time!!!
Thanks everyone for chiming in!!!!