Lanvin Wedge: Nude Patent or Snake Print?

Patent or Print

• Patent

• Print

Results are only viewable after voting.

k*d

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
I preordered the nude wedge, but I'm loving the snake print too. Which one should I go for?

Nude Patent Leather with Wooden Wedge

NMX0MPQ_mx.jpg

or

Snake Print Canvas with Cork Wedge
LAN23PCCANTL_1.jpg

Love both!!!! (as well as most of the other Lanvin Cruise wedges :sweatdrop:)

I've pre-ordered another version of the wedge but I have the snakeskin print on the way to me now.
I believe that the wedge in the snake print one is actually cork effect wood rather than cork, but I haven't seen it IRL so I'm not sure.
I'm not a big fan of cork but I think the look really suits the snake print wedge - it's such a pretty combination with the nude ankle tie :girlsigh:

Thanks for voting, everyone! Looks like the nude is winning so far, but more replies welcome!

Love both!!!! (as well as most of the other Lanvin Cruise wedges :sweatdrop:)

I've pre-ordered another version of the wedge but I have the snakeskin print on the way to me now.
I believe that the wedge in the snake print one is actually cork effect wood rather than cork, but I haven't seen it IRL so I'm not sure.
I'm not a big fan of cork but I think the look really suits the snake print wedge - it's such a pretty combination with the nude ankle tie :girlsigh:
Ooh, please post pics when you get them! :smile:

nude is pretty, but the snakeskin is so on trend and divine. think about it, summer outfits are usually a bit more casual, so the snake wedge is just the perfect accessory to dress it up w/o being too fancy. the color of the skin is also super wearable w/ any color...and i like the cork look.

^^
lol randr21 I think that's the 'problem' with this style - the snake is perfect for more casual outfits and all the other versions are more dressy. . . need both??? :nuts:

k*d my shoes are held up in the european snowstorms - they're not moving yet :shucks: