Lanvin Wedge: Nude Patent or Snake Print?

Patent or Print

• Patent

• Print

Results are only viewable after voting.

k*d

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
I preordered the nude wedge, but I'm loving the snake print too. Which one should I go for?

Nude Patent Leather with Wooden Wedge

or

Snake Print Canvas with Cork Wedge

Oct 21, 2008
Love both!!!! (as well as most of the other Lanvin Cruise wedges :sweatdrop:)

I've pre-ordered another version of the wedge but I have the snakeskin print on the way to me now.
I believe that the wedge in the snake print one is actually cork effect wood rather than cork, but I haven't seen it IRL so I'm not sure.
I'm not a big fan of cork but I think the look really suits the snake print wedge - it's such a pretty combination with the nude ankle tie :girlsigh:

k*d

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Thanks for voting, everyone! Looks like the nude is winning so far, but more replies welcome!

Love both!!!! (as well as most of the other Lanvin Cruise wedges :sweatdrop:)

I've pre-ordered another version of the wedge but I have the snakeskin print on the way to me now.
I believe that the wedge in the snake print one is actually cork effect wood rather than cork, but I haven't seen it IRL so I'm not sure.
I'm not a big fan of cork but I think the look really suits the snake print wedge - it's such a pretty combination with the nude ankle tie :girlsigh:
Ooh, please post pics when you get them! :smile:

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
I'm a sucker for nudes...plus I like the wedge better on the nude than on the snake.

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
nude is pretty, but the snakeskin is so on trend and divine. think about it, summer outfits are usually a bit more casual, so the snake wedge is just the perfect accessory to dress it up w/o being too fancy. the color of the skin is also super wearable w/ any color...and i like the cork look.

Oct 21, 2008
^^
lol randr21 I think that's the 'problem' with this style - the snake is perfect for more casual outfits and all the other versions are more dressy. . . need both??? :nuts:

k*d my shoes are held up in the european snowstorms - they're not moving yet :shucks: