Lanvin Vs Chanel Flats

fashionpro

Oct 28, 2009
I am debating between chanel and lanvin flats. I've never tried either so please need opinions on comfort and looks. Also I know that the simple Lanvin ones I am interested in are around 310 EURO online but don't know the price for the ballerina style chanel flats. Does anyone have an idea on the price? --Thanks

I remember typical price of Chanel flats are 395euro.
Although I only own Lanvin flats I have tried both many times and I think Lanvin flats are way better in quality. I always end up with not buying Chanel flats because I just couldn't justify the price. It's just my humble opinion. :smile:

I second Tiffany. Ive owned Chanel Flats, they were gifts. I dont justify the price of them for the lack of comfort and honestly, i personally dont find them that great overall. Lanvin flats would be my choice if I had to spend my own money on them. My opinion.

I was recently debating this as well, I just bought some black chanel flats and I haven't been wearing them but they seem comfortable enough around the house, lol. I think I might want to get some lanvin flats as well, I've heard that they're really comfortable! I just need to find a style I like!

I own Chanel flats and Tory Burch Revas and I just bought Lanvin. I think Lanvin are the most comfortable and Chanel are the least. I will not buy another pair of Chanel flats unless they were super on sale.

Definitely Lanvin. I cannot wear any other flats because they are not comfortable. It's not even a matter of price for me. I wasted a lot of money trying to find the right flats. If your flats are uncomfortable, then why bother wearing flats? Might as well wear heels :smile: