Lanvin Vs Chanel Flats

fashionpro

Oct 28, 2009
Europe
I am debating between chanel and lanvin flats. I've never tried either so please need opinions on comfort and looks. Also I know that the simple Lanvin ones I am interested in are around 310 EURO online but don't know the price for the ballerina style chanel flats. Does anyone have an idea on the price? --Thanks

tiffanyy

Aug 1, 2010
London, UK
I remember typical price of Chanel flats are 395euro.
Although I only own Lanvin flats I have tried both many times and I think Lanvin flats are way better in quality. I always end up with not buying Chanel flats because I just couldn't justify the price. It's just my humble opinion. :smile:

MrsMajorca

Nov 21, 2010
I second Tiffany. Ive owned Chanel Flats, they were gifts. I dont justify the price of them for the lack of comfort and honestly, i personally dont find them that great overall. Lanvin flats would be my choice if I had to spend my own money on them. My opinion.

hamulcahy

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
I do own the Chanel flats as well as Burberry, Prada and Tods and I would definitely not rank the Chanel flats as the most comfortable.

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
IMO- chanel patent leather ballerina's are the least comfortable. Chanel flats can run from 595 and up.
I have just as many lanvin flats as I do chanel and I love them equally

Mrs. Awesome

Sep 13, 2010
I was recently debating this as well, I just bought some black chanel flats and I haven't been wearing them but they seem comfortable enough around the house, lol. I think I might want to get some lanvin flats as well, I've heard that they're really comfortable! I just need to find a style I like!

fashionpro

Oct 28, 2009
Europe
Thank you guys for all the input! I'll visit the local chanel boutique this week, see what's available and the price and decide from there. I'll let you know!!!

ryu_chan

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
NY
Definitely Lanvin. I cannot wear any other flats because they are not comfortable. It's not even a matter of price for me. I wasted a lot of money trying to find the right flats. If your flats are uncomfortable, then why bother wearing flats? Might as well wear heels :smile:

nomorerack

Nov 12, 2010
chanel flats style and looks are elegant and lavin flats looks more of a semi casual,.. just my thoughts