Lanvin Sizing (non-flats)

Pazdzernika

Mar 26, 2011
Does anyone have any idea of how Lanvin heels booties/pumps sizing runs nowadays? I tried searching the forums but only found *current* info on flats. I'm looking at 2 pairs of heels: one patent, one regular leather. I'm a US 7. (Most designer: 37.5-38) I'm thinking .5 up on leather, 1 full on patent? I can't try these on at a store (local stores have really limited inventory) and hope you could share your opinions. Thanks!

Just updating this in case anyone stumbles upon this thread doing a Lanvin search :P I'm a US 7 but wound up purchasing several pairs of Lanvin leather flats in 37.5. (They're the only brand of flat I ever bother buying anymore-they're amazing!) They fit all right but I could probably also size up even more to a 38 for a little more wiggle room. Hope this information is useful to someone out there!

Just updating this in case anyone stumbles upon this thread doing a Lanvin search :P I'm a US 7 but wound up purchasing several pairs of Lanvin leather flats in 37.5. (They're the only brand of flat I ever bother buying anymore-they're amazing!) They fit all right but I could probably also size up even more to a 38 for a little more wiggle room. Hope this information is useful to someone out there!

Oops, forgot to add that in NON-flats I typically take a 38!

I think Lanvin's newer shoes for spring/summer 2012 run big. I usually wear 35.5 or size 5.5 in most brands (Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, Jimmy Choo, Kenneth Cole, BCBG, Nine West), and I have to go down to size 35 for Lanvin's leather heels. I tried on at least a dozen different Lanvin high heels from its spring/summer 2012 collection and found that I was a size 35 for each style. For reference, I have narrow/medium feet.

Last edited:
Interesting - I'm normally US 7 but tried on some (super tall!) open-toe wedges from the Summer 2012 collection and I had to wear a 38 in those. My leather Lanvin flats and belgian loafers are 37.5 (though I probably would be more comfy in 38).