Lanvin Kentucky totes on sale at Nordies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I stumbled upon a table today in Nordies... with Lanvin!

They had the Kentucky tote ... pictured below - my purchase is a "nero".. although it ranges in tones from deep navy blue to charcoal grey and then some black... depending on the light. The handles are a nice deep brown leather and the messenger strap is very military-like olive green thick thick canvas and sturdy.

The leather on this is amazing - it's very thick and slouchy, and *not* shiny - more like the feel of a brushed suede but the strength of a very thick and hearty leather.

Comes in black (nero), taupe, and chocolate. I don't have pix of these... but you can call over there - the table only went out a couple hours b4 I walked by... what luck! There was another style too, which was 1/2 the height of this bag with a zipper-top. I don't know the style name.

Anyway price was $1795 - I purchased for $865! :nuts:

If you like it... Call Andrea - phone is (818) 884-6761. Ask for handbags.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats - it's awesome! A beautiful style that can be worn forever!!

Nordstroms is coming to Honolulu next year - I can't wait!!!

3. You lucky gal! Looks beautiful....well done :tup:

4. cute!Congrats on a great deal!

5. Beautiful Lanvin!

6. Congrats! It's such a timeless bag.
    Just curious have you seen the same style in all leather Chocolate brown?
    Thanks!

7. i love lanvin, it looks amazing on you, and what an incredible deal! and thanks so much for posting the info!

8. Yes, it was there in chocolate brown... I have to say though, I am usually a chocolate brown girl - I never deviate... and with this bag, I thought the nero really stood out compared to the brown which just completely blended - the straps didn't stand out, nor the long strap - so I went for the nero!! But the chocolate was pretty!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments!! I tried it on again last nite, and she's soooo squishy and soft I can't wait to take her out!!! :yes:

9. Thanks for posting this! I'm on a shopping ban, but I've been drooling over this bag so such a long time! I called and they're sending the Kansas (the smaller one that you saw) in blue over to me! I can't wait to see it! :yahoo:

The only strange thing is that it's more expensive than the Kentucky, even though it's smaller? She said retail was around $1800 and it's marked to $940? I guess I'll see once it gets here.

10. You know, when I searched the kentucky last nite, everywhere I searched said the price should be $1595 or thereabouts - but Nordies original price was $1795 or something like that... then I realized the bags I was looking at online had different leather - or were metallic -- the one I bought at Nordies is a gorgeous no-shine matte leather that feels like a brushed leather/suede... I think the Nordies bags are a better quality than what we've seen - a different leather, and I think you'll be happy w/it once you get it.

Please post pix when you do!

11. Oh wow, great deal! I'll definitely be checking out the bag section at Nords when i go tomorrow (they also carry Lanvin!) Thanks for sharing :O)

12. Aw I want the Kansas so bad! I'm jealous! The Kentucky is too big for me (im only 5'2) but the Kansas would be perfect..I would be a little nervous to buy one sight unseen though. I don't think the Nordies near me carry Lanvin...

13. Oh, ok. Thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely post pics when I get it (though she said it will be a week or so).

14. Yeah, I'm 5'4", so I went for the Kansas instead of the Kentucky. I was a little nervous about buying it unseen too, esp cause I've only seen the Kentucky IRL, so I got them to send the bag to my Nordstroms where I can try it on first before buying it.

Maybe if you call around you can find another one that's on sale and do the same thing? It's really a great deal - 50% off a gorgeous, classic bag!

15. great deal!