Lanvin Kansas ???

Lanvin is a luxury Parisian brand. I believe that the Kansas is a particular bag style. But it's hard to find photos of the bags. My local Nordstrom carries them and I believe there are NM and Barneys that carry the brand also.

www.lanvin.com is their website. They don't have very many purses, but I know that the Kansas is always mentioned as an "it" bag, but I have yet to see one! I think TFS has posts on it.

^^You mean she was trying to sell her bag or she has one too? I found the auction after searching on tFS. I guess it was being sold for under retail--which seems a lot to me for what looks like a tote bag...

I think the leather is supposed to be really nice. Plus it is an Alber Erbaz design I think, people are really fond of collecting his stuff. I really love the distinctive hanging coin emblem on it, the rest of the bag is not as interesting to me...

Overall, I still want it though :biggrin: :amuse:

yeah, that's the same bag lila used as her pic. i dunno if she was just using it as an example or not. i dunno, but bobellisshoes.com carries lanvin and they had a similar bag, i don't know if it was exactly the same. it was close, though.

The Lanvin Vintage Kansas is apparently a hot bag here in Aus. But until one of my friends said she was selling hers, I was like, Huh?? Wha? Which?:lol: Anyway I did some lurking on tFS to see what news there was of it and found this LiLo pic. I can't remember now who posted it there but that's where I sourced it from.. hope it's ok:shame:.

I have this bag - it's beautiful. The leather is very thick and nice and soft and squishy! I had never heard of it until I saw Reese Witherspoon carrying a velvet one - I fell in love, found the TFS thread, and had to have one....:love: It's a keeper! And unique which I like...

I don't know if it was Lila's bag or if she was using it as an example or not. However, the bag IS gorgeous! Lanvin sounds like an expensive name, I wonder how much this bag costs? anyone knows?

Funny you mention that, I just finished reading that thread.. WOW

I was just going to post here, isnt that the stolen bag :smile:

love2shop said:
Isn't that the same picture of the Lanvin bag that the member Lila (the one who lost like 10 g's at a party)?:weird: