Lanvin Kansas ???

1. Do any of you know anything about this designer? have i been living under a rock?
    :wacko:

2. Lanvin is a luxury Parisian brand. I believe that the Kansas is a particular bag style. But it's hard to find photos of the bags. My local Nordstrom carries them and I believe there are NM and Barneys that carry the brand also.

www.lanvin.com is their website. They don't have very many purses, but I know that the Kansas is always mentioned as an "it" bag, but I have yet to see one! I think TFS has posts on it.

3. ^^You mean she was trying to sell her bag or she has one too? I found the auction after searching on tFS. I guess it was being sold for under retail--which seems a lot to me for what looks like a tote bag...

4. I think the leather is supposed to be really nice. Plus it is an Alber Erbaz design I think, people are really fond of collecting his stuff. I really love the distinctive hanging coin emblem on it, the rest of the bag is not as interesting to me...

Overall, I still want it though :biggrin: :amuse:

5. yeah, that's the same bag lila used as her pic. i dunno if she was just using it as an example or not. i dunno, but bobellisshoes.com carries lanvin and they had a similar bag, i don't know if it was exactly the same. it was close, though.

6. The Lanvin Vintage Kansas is apparently a hot bag here in Aus. But until one of my friends said she was selling hers, I was like, Huh?? Wha? Which?:lol: Anyway I did some lurking on tFS to see what news there was of it and found this LiLo pic. I can't remember now who posted it there but that's where I sourced it from.. hope it's ok:shame:.

7. I have this bag - it's beautiful. The leather is very thick and nice and soft and squishy! I had never heard of it until I saw Reese Witherspoon carrying a velvet one - I fell in love, found the TFS thread, and had to have one....:love: It's a keeper! And unique which I like...

8. I don't know if it was Lila's bag or if she was using it as an example or not. However, the bag IS gorgeous! Lanvin sounds like an expensive name, I wonder how much this bag costs? anyone knows?

9. The bag is a gorgeous bag and the leather is quite nice.

10. Funny you mention that, I just finished reading that thread.. WOW

I was just going to post here, isnt that the stolen bag :smile:

11. According to Bob Ellis, if it's the same bag--the Kansas is $1550.

12. ahhhh I want one! so nice!

13. I was so excited (and VERY LUCKY) to find Reese's Velvet Kansas ON SALE at Barney's New York in January. I love love love it!!! and use it all the time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice