LANVIN Kansas & Hero

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen any threads on Lanvin yet so I'm sharing pics of my 2 purses. I love both bags but I'm lean more towards big bags so I carry the Kansas more often. The Hero is nice but it's just too small for all the stuff I carry.

Attached Files:

2. Here's a closer look at the Kansas. This bag is more than a year old but I love the leather, still very smooth...

Attached Files:

3. Here's another Lanvin, a hero. I'm sad to part with this beauty. I just sold her on Ebay. Help, I'm having a seller's remorse :sad::sad::sad:

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful pics! Love the Kansas, I think that is one bag that will never be out of style-I just bought a Kentucky that is on its way back from the "spa" can't wait to get it!!

5. Ah gorgeous purses! I am a *huge* Lanvin fan. I just found a vintage 05 Kansas in black that I've been dying for...yay!

6. Wow! Those are really nice looking. I'm going to have to do some research on them.

7. I love Lanvin! Especially the Kansas. :nuts:

8. Really nice!

9. i love your bags! i'm just starting to get into lanvin. i would love a kentucky!

10. I love my kentucky... really my fave bag.

11. Chicago, Manila? Are you my cousin, LOL?

Beautiful bags! I adore Lanvin - they're so classy, but not too many people have them, which is nice. The Hero is especially unusual in that colour combo.

12. thanks for those photos, i love lanvin! (it's so funny because i just sold a hero style as well so i know what you mean about remorse but mine was also too small for me most days so i am glad it is going to a home where it will be loved and used. i hope that helps...). and your kansas is gorgeous! :love:

13. Love Lanvin too, have some great bags this season.

14. Thanks to everyone for all your nice comments. I love Lanvin esp. the Kansas. I'm a very petite so this is perfect. The Kentucky comes in very interesting colors this season but they're just too big. Saw a pic of Sarah Michelle Gellar w/ Kentucky & it looked big on her.

NYCMom, I have 2 boys growing up really fast so I had to let go of the Hero & I should say that it was one of the lightest bags I've ever had.

Jbelle, hmmm, send me a pm, let's see if we're related:P

15. lmartinx1, Barney's NY & Gregory Shoes carry Lanvin. You could try their websites, in case you didn't know.