Lanvin Happy Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw someone carrying it the other day and it caught my eye. It's growing on me. Does anyone have experience of this bag? Is it heavy esp with the chains? How is the leather quality?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/312759?cm_mmc=ProductSearch-_-UK-_-Shoulder_Bags-_-Happy

I know it does look a little like the Channel re-issue. Would you personally go for a re-issue rather than this? I just don't think I would pay that much for a bag as I don't like to baby my bags too much. The price for Lanvin seems fairly reasonable.

Any opinions welcomed!

Thanks!

2. I have just ordered this bag *big smile* waiting for this to arrive before I can comment xx

3. I have never seen this bag IRL. It's a lovely bag fo sure.
    The site says it weighs a little bit more than 2 pounds.

4. I have the large Lanvin happy bag with snake skin print, it is gorgeous and very roomy! I haven't had it for all that long yet so I don't know about the overall durability but all I can tell you is that I love it so far so I say go for it! Also, it is not that heavy even with chains on. It's truly a lovely bag :smile:

5. I never saw it before, but I like it! Get it while it's still on sale, that is actually a really great deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice