Lanvin Flats

I guess I'm the only one who thinks they're terrible! I have Bloch flats, Tory Burch, Lanvin, and Miu Miu and found the Lanvin are the most uncomfortable (and expensive!). I give up on them already!

I bought a pair of lanvin flats in my normal size...they felt fine in the store, but after wearing them for half an hour they really hurt...def are too small. I want to get another pair but don't know how much to size up. Half size? Full size? Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

most people get a half to full size bigger. i can do both. the size difference is very minimal so to be ultra-safe, u might want to go full size up.

I bought a pair of lanvin flats in my normal size...they felt fine in the store, but after wearing them for half an hour they really hurt...def are too small. I want to get another pair but don't know how much to size up. Half size? Full size? Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Mine are a full size up from my US size.

If the elastic is digging into your foot, it may not be too small; it may just be the shape of your heel. I put Tacco heel grips on mine, and it stretches out the elastic, so the shoe feels much better

I just tried on a gorgeous pair of satin Lanvin flats at NM, but don't own any shoes from this brand. They definitely run small and I felt like the elastic was digging into my heel and across my toes. Does this mean I should go up another half size or does this get better with wear? I normally wear Chanel flats so my feet are spoiled by comfortable flats. I want to make sure if I get these they are comfortable. Thanks!

Jennifer

Satin runs extremely small. I am returning a pair of satins as we speak due to sizing issues. I need them at least a whole size up from my US size, if not 1.5 sizes.

They are a must have. I´m currently lusting after the leopard ones or the khaki ones (and I haven´t even worn my fuchsia or turqoise ones yet, opps)

I´m normally a 38 but I take a 38,5 in the leather Lanvin´s. If you buy them too tight the elastic will digg in your heel, not nice:smile: