~*~*LANVIN Flats Sizing Questions*~*~

I have wide feet and wear 39 in CL's and Choo and 39 in Lanvins too....only exception to this was my kitten heel ballet pumps which I went up half a size in because the SA told me they came up small

I'm sure I've posted that on this thread before :lol:

i ll try to figure out the suitable lanvin size for me by telling you my shoe size in repetto's. so ...in classic repetto ballerinas i am a european 37 (US 7). is 37 a good size for lanvin flats as well? note that i am usually a 36 (at least in most shoes..)
thank u in advance!

I normally wear 36-36.5 in European shoes, and in Lanvin flats, I have ranges from 36 to 37. 36 fits me snug and perfectly when worn with bare feet, and I wear 36.5 and 37 with insoles(for the top half) for more comfort or for the middle-the end of the week when my feet start to swell up from sitting down in the office. By the weekend, my feet are swollen enough for me to wear 37 without insoles:P

If your feet swell up easily, I recommend getting the flats in half to a full size up, otherwise I find that the shoes run TTS, so get them in what you normally get in Manolos, Louboutins, Choos etc.

I am very confused now. I just bought a pair of patent Lanvin flat boots and I already took it to cobbler for resole. I got the Lanvin boots in size 6 much fit fine, but I have not walk nor break in them yet.

I'm considering buying a satin flat.My size is 36 in Burberry, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, and Tory Burch. I am 6 months pregnant so my feet swell a little bit. I've tried on 36 and 36.5 in patent. 36 is little snug but still comfortable and 36.5 has more room breath and still good. Smart of me.... I did not tried on the satin flat. I am little confused... reading this thread other saids satin stretch and other saids 1/2 size up.

Considering my pregnant situation..... should I 36 or 36.5 in satin?

I'd recommend you getting 37 in satin, to be honest. Satin shoes are very stiff and they don't give. 36.5 in satin fits like 36 in regular leather. So considering that you're pregnant and your feet swell up, I'd recommend you getting a 37.

BTW, flat boots come larger than ballet flats.

You're welcome bagladyseatle:heart:

mooks already answered for me about your other question in regards to patent leather. My two patent pairs are my regular 36, and I have stretched them by wearing them with socks during winter but I have wished that I had gotten 36.5 instead.
So yes, I think you should go for 36.5:okay:

I am very confused now. I just bought a pair of patent Lanvin flat boots and I already took it to cobbler for resole. I got the Lanvin boots in size 6 much fit fine, but I have not walk nor break in them yet.

I'm considering buying a satin flat.My size is 36 in Burberry, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, and Tory Burch. I am 6 months pregnant so my feet swell a little bit. I've tried on 36 and 36.5 in patent. 36 is little snug but still comfortable and 36.5 has more room breath and still good. Smart of me.... I did not tried on the satin flat. I am little confused... reading this thread other saids satin stretch and other saids 1/2 size up.

Considering my pregnant situation..... should I 36 or 36.5 in satin?

size up in satin. my satin pair is by far my stiffest, more even than any of my patent pairs.

What about suede? I tried on a pair of plain satin ones in 35 and they were too tight so I switched to a 36 (my regular shoe size is US 5) but then the patent trimmed satin in 36 was too big and wide, strange eh? Sorry to veer off course but is the suede sizing the same as leather sizing, 1/2 size up?