Lanvin flats - best time to buy on sale in LA

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked, but I couldn't find an exact answer in my searches.

I'm saving up for a pair of Lanvin flats and was wondering if there's a specific time there are great sales for them in Los Angeles or online. If I decide on black, I know I'm pretty much stuck paying full price, but I'm willing to try something different if I can get them for a great price.

Any advice or tips?

2. December and June are the big department store sales (in store and on line), so I would wait until then! Good luck!

3. Thanks! I'll keep penny pinching for the time being :biggrin: Do they sell them in any other department stores in the area besides Barneys?

4. search on ebay?

5. Neiman Marcus in the Bay Area is carrying them, quite a wide selection, even at my crappy local store. I would guess they'll have them in LA too.

6. once you find out what size you are you can order from anywhere during sale season.... neimans...barneys... saks... kirnazabete.com online stocks them and has sales... net-a-porter... there's even a lanvin store in bal harbour, FL