Lanvin flat boots

Jan 18, 2008
does anyone know where I might find these boots in Canada? I have been looking for flat black boots forever and I am hitting myself for not coming into glass slipper and this thread sooner...

amandabug

Nov 2, 2007
Phoenix
^ do u mean barneys on madison? if so, yes i went yesterday and they're out. but they said if i could give them a SKU number, then they can do a search countrywide for me.

can anyone kindly post the SKU number for the boots? looking for the brown ones, if there is a different SKU number for that color. TIA!

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
USA
^^ If someone doesn't get back to you by the time I get home today, I can post the # for you. Yes, I meant Barneys Madison Ave.

jnoelt

Oct 27, 2008
I just ordered the shoes from Barney's.com - really excited except I'm wondering if they'll be big enough?? I ordered a 7.5 and have a 14.5in calf!

Any ideas if they'll be big enough??
I know your post is old but I'm thinking of getting a pair of these Lanvin boots too. My calf size is about 14.5, the pair I'm obsessed with only comes in a 37. Did your boots fit?? Also, I was thinking if worse comes to worse I could always get them stretched. What do you think?

taurus71sf

O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Hi -
DOes anyone know if there is a flat boot from Lanvin with square toe? If yes, does anyone have pics?

Thanks!

taurus71sf

O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
yes, and thanks. I'm looking for pics, as well. I bought a pair from a friend, but have no idea what they look like or how they fit.

juliack7

Jan 25, 2007
I just saw a pair of black patent ones at the NM outlet for $400. I just don't know how I feel about the patent. Do you think they would look too street-walkerish?

gretl

Sep 26, 2009
in the Lanvin leather boots, I wear TTS, and I have a 12 inch calf. They zip up fine, just a bit tight, but they stretch, so if you go a half size up, they'll be too loose. In the patent leather flats or heels, I wear a half size up, and can even go a full size up. It depends if you like a snug fit or a looser fit. I have 2 pairs of the leather flat boots, and two pair of patent leather flats, 1 leather flat, and two pairs of patent leather 2 1/2 inch heels- the scrunch type.

If you have more than a 12" calf, I would go a half size up though.

Don't get the satin as they stain and tear almost immediately, if you wear them for an everyday shoe.

IMO, the patent don't look street-walkish, anymore than any other high end designer shoe.

saranga

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
i'm bumping this old thread lol. i'm wondering if lanvin still makes these boots?? shopping for fall/winter right now and would love to finally get a pair of these