lanvin ballet flats

Barneys NY (the Manhattan flagship store) has long sold-out of those Lanvin flats in every size. There are very few stores in the US that carry Lanvin (unfortunately), and Lanvin shoes generally fly out of the store shelves the fastest.

Brandolina thanks for the tip about mytheresa- what a great site!

I have a black patent pair coming from fred segal (madisonstyle) this week- can't wait! i also have a pair of the distressed black. Honestly, they are totally addictive. i'm going to be very sad when it starts to snow and I have to put my ballet flats away and wait for warmer weather.

I bet those are pretty. I have a patent navy pair coming from FS but they were out of my size by the time I called so got a .5 size bigger unless they were able to find my size. Either way, I hope they fit. I just ordered some tans from barneys so am looking forward to those. I heard there's pewter...has anyone seen those? The golds and silvers were a bit bright/light but I think a pewter would be perfect.

I bet those are pretty. I have a patent navy pair coming from FS but they were out of my size by the time I called so got a .5 size bigger unless they were able to find my size. Either way, I hope they fit. I just ordered some tans from barneys so am looking forward to those. I heard there's pewter...has anyone seen those? The golds and silvers were a bit bright/light but I think a pewter would be perfect.

pewter?!!!!! wow!!!! if anyone hears anything about pewter, let me know!

I got mine at barney's NY but I think they're sold out. I called Barney's BH and the SA (Scott I think) located a pair of blacks for me so if they don't have them, he should find some if there is any anywhere. I think they're just starting to get more shipments in.

Ok..so I called FS and they have Black patent, grey patent (I wonder if this was the pewter), watermelon (very dark pink) and purple (grape leather...this sounds great). They will get getting in Black leather, Navy leather (a bit lighter than the patent navy), gold, silver, white and yellow. She said the navy patents are darker than last seasons so they're almost black. Because I already have blacks those will probably go back.

Brandolina thanks for the tip about mytheresa- what a great site!

I have a black patent pair coming from fred segal (madisonstyle) this week- can't wait! i also have a pair of the distressed black. Honestly, they are totally addictive. i'm going to be very sad when it starts to snow and I have to put my ballet flats away and wait for warmer weather.

You're welcome!!

I want a satin pair, but mytheresa only sells the grey ones(which I don't like).Does anybody know more on-line web which carries them?

I got mine at barney's NY but I think they're sold out. I called Barney's BH and the SA (Scott I think) located a pair of blacks for me so if they don't have them, he should find some if there is any anywhere. I think they're just starting to get more shipments in.

Ok..so I called FS and they have Black patent, grey patent (I wonder if this was the pewter), watermelon (very dark pink) and purple (grape leather...this sounds great). They will get getting in Black leather, Navy leather (a bit lighter than the patent navy), gold, silver, white and yellow. She said the navy patents are darker than last seasons so they're almost black. Because I already have blacks those will probably go back.

oh the watermelon and yellow sound really nice