lanvin ballet flats

Yes IMO they do run true to size -- they are soooo comfortable and the cut on those shoes makes your feet look glam. I'm a heels person and don't like how most ballet flats look on my feet (has to do with the cut of the shoe), but I love those Lanvin ones. I'm a huge fan of of Alber Elbaz's designs for Lanvin, especially his shoes & bags. It's a pity that Lanvin hasn't opened a store yet in the US and the runway collection shoes/handbags are so incredibly hard to get (for retail prices off eBay that is).

hi i have just read this listing and i would also love a pair (i love flat shoes)i have managed to find a pair, they have them in 5 different colours in either satin or leather but i want the black leather ones which they only have in a 39.5 and i am a 39 do you think that the half size will make that much difference.:huh:

rosie50 said:
hi i have just read this listing and i would also love a pair (i love flat shoes)i have managed to find a pair, they have them in 5 different colours in either satin or leather but i want the black leather ones which they only have in a 39.5 and i am a 39 do you think that the half size will make that much difference.:huh:

oooooooooooh!!!! where did you find them?