lanvin ballet flats

1. Yes IMO they do run true to size -- they are soooo comfortable and the cut on those shoes makes your feet look glam. I'm a heels person and don't like how most ballet flats look on my feet (has to do with the cut of the shoe), but I love those Lanvin ones. I'm a huge fan of of Alber Elbaz's designs for Lanvin, especially his shoes & bags. It's a pity that Lanvin hasn't opened a store yet in the US and the runway collection shoes/handbags are so incredibly hard to get (for retail prices off eBay that is).

2. hi i have just read this listing and i would also love a pair (i love flat shoes)i have managed to find a pair, they have them in 5 different colours in either satin or leather but i want the black leather ones which they only have in a 39.5 and i am a 39 do you think that the half size will make that much difference.:huh:

3. They are so cute.

4. oooooooooooh!!!! where did you find them?

5. I want those!! Are they still around (ie, not on eBay?)

6. I have a pair that my friend got for me in France. They do run true to size. I absolutely LOVE them.:biggrin::yes:

7. Can these be found anywhere stateside?

8. They look fabulous! A couple of celebrities have been photographed recently wearing Lanvin flats.

9. as well as satineboutique

10. i have a black pair and they ron true to size!:biggrin:

11. i have just been on the satinboutique site i cannot find them ?

12. i have also just been on the BARNEYS website i cannot find them there either am i going mad ? I also checked which designers they carry Lanvin is not on the list.

13. what a fabulous colour! but I don't like the shoe, to me, they remind me of those little disposable shower caps you get in hotel rooms :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice