Lanvin Ballet Flats

IMG_1284.jpg

I am so in love with your Lanvins! You have such a big collection!

Wow ilovemylife thats a biggg collection!!!

IMO they run small.. are very comfy and look SOO cute. But not worth the $$. I bought some metallic ones on sale this summer but decided to (sadly) return them. :sad: I would LOVE a red pair but Idk if I would get them b/c of the price.

I have quite many and bought them double in the same leather and color. (just stock them up incase one day they will stop producing them)

I've been seriously considering doing this for my patent cement pair, as I wear them the most and I want to have them for 10 more years.

I thought it would be sort of crazy, but now you're making me think I should just go ahead and do it :idea:

ilovemylife, your collection is TDF! the red satin flats are amazing! do you find that the satin gets dirty/torn easily? i'm sure the leather flats are worth the cost, but i wasn't too sure about fabric...TIA!

Wow, you have quite the lanvin ballerina flats collection!!

I find their comfort level ok, but then again I dont have much tolerance for heels either so maybe Im just extra sensitive...it doesnt have a thick sole or good arch support etc, but theyre ballerina flats...so yah...

I add rubber soles to them too except I think mine are called "vibram" but any shoe guy can add them for you =)

ilovemylife-may i ask what year/season the red satin ones are from? theyre soooo pretty!!

Lanvin is my favourite flats and I can't get enough of them. They are simple and comfortable. I have quite many and bought them double in the same leather and color. (just stock them up incase one day they will stop producing them)

I am in love with their black patent leather. I use them all the time and bring them abroad with me walking all days in the rain, on the pebbles and the leather still look fantastic. Only the the rubber soles are worn out but I have the shoes repair fixed them and they are new to me again.

All of the colors are beautiful depens on what you like. For me I like black and tan shades that match my color, they are simple and I can dress up more. I think they worth $520. :smile: If you get one pair and you're in love with them then you might want another. :yes:

My Lanvin ballet flats

IMG_1284.jpg

Thank you :welcome: mimi23, chicbabacool, angelie, sheanabelle, FALLAX COR, calisnoopy

kittykittycatcat They maybe expensive but I am sure you will wear them all the time if you get them. :yes:

mundodabolsa You already have many but you should definitely get one or two more of black patent to wear them for another 10 years like me. :smile:

FALLAX COR The satin fabric can get dirty easily. I don't wear them very often.

calisnoopy The red satin is from ETE 2006. :smile: