Lanvin bags...

It looks good Twinklette! Oh, and on the size, I did have a B city at one point and didn't like the size - too big and too flat. This bag is NOT at all like that....it's much more do-able! It is open at the top though which I think I did mention to you - with a zippered middle and the pochette attached..

wickedassin said:
^^ I know that shoes319 was the one who sold her Kansas recently. She might be able to help you with size comparisons. Drop her a PM--she's very nice!

Thank you Wicked! It's such a happy forum with so many nice people - you included;)

:yes: I am very new to this. I came across this website while searching for the Lanvin Kansas or Kentucky bag. Because it is from last season, I am unable to purchase a new one. May I ask if anyone is wanting to sell theirs? I am looking for either the Kansas or the Kentucky in Black. Thank you very much everyone and I look forward to hearing from you.

fantastic said:
I am new to this website. Today is my first day. Can you sell and buy bags from members on this website?

:sad: :cry: Sadly, the Marketplace, where you could buy and sell, was recently closed due to liability. It was great though and will be sorely missed. Maybe one day it'll be up and running again. :biggrin:

ValleyOppressed said:
The only bag that I've seen from Lanvin was the studded bag. It doesn't seem to be such a BIG name for the price (ex: gucci, lv), but then again, Chloe sells perfume at Rite Aid. Anyway, Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan seem to like it:

It is a very old established French name (it dates back to 1867)...the epitome of class and sophistication....compares to Valentino...sublime

sonya said:
Love Lanvin bags. It's my favorite bag of the moment. Mine is satin with leather trim, long fringe and gold hardware.

The lining seems a little cheap, a bit plasticy. That's my only complaint.

that is ashame about the lining...I was eying a beautiful evening bag last week, I think I will go back and have a closer look at the lining....linings are SO important.